-fin-

Bleeding Emotion

She stood by him, through thick and thin, and now, even when he was gone.

'I miss you.'

'I miss the times we had, the love, the fun.'

'I didn't want it to end. Why did you have to go?'

'The wind through my hair, your fingers missing.'

'The bench, me on one side, empty the other.'

'The hole you left in my heart, I can't fill it up. Not now. I'm not sure if I can at all, now.'

'Everything in my life now. My friends, my job, the food. Its all so bitter, and lonely.'

'I wish you came back. I wish I had been more careful.'

'Will I ever see you again?'

She held the little bottle in her hands. It was black glass, with a paper sticker with dosage instructions on the side.

'I miss you so much, all I want is to see you again.'

'Even if it means I have to sleep forever.'

'Forever may be a long time, but a lifetime's a long long time to wait.. and I don't think I can take it much longer.'

'I mean, now I'm just... empty. Of love, of concern. I don't care anymore. I just want you back. The colours of the world died when you did. Nothing left to love.'

She opened the bottle, pouring out a handful of the white pills, many spilling over onto the ground.

'I'll see you soon, my love.'