blood 1

The other "Key"

Gwiboon's POV

 

"Gwiboonie~" I dropped my notebook which I holding in surprise.

"Kibum?" I walked to the door and turned the knob, peeping throught the crack.

It's really him. My twin brother, Kibum. Well, should I call him Key like his fans do?? Nahh, he's kibum for me anyway.

Running Kibum came into my sight and that was when I closed the door and ran back to my study table.

Second later, the door was wide opened, revealing the fashionable Kibum. He really became better looking then before. I guess he had to since he chose to be a celebrity.

"I missed you, Pinkie....." He purred, wrapping his arms around my neck from the back.

"Why did you come back, Kibum?"I asked bluntly, pretending to be busy with my studies.

He then release me from his hug and stomped towards my bed.

"What? Can I just come back without any reasons?" He said, using a sad and hard tone "purposedly".

I sighed, turning my chair around to face Kibum.

"It's unlike of you to come back when it is not holiday or vacation of you. Is your agency that kind??? Your boss is a good person then!" I used sacarsm which made him pout his lips like a little baby.

"I have a very important thing, pinkie. I can't stay her too long too." To my utter astonishment, his voice changed into serious tone.

I rolled the chair towards the bed, trying to look into his eyes.

"Don't tell me you came here to get blood supply, Kibum." I spoke and he snorted.

"It's not like I can't get it by myself, Gwiboon. I don't need to come back to you! " He hissed.

I  folded my arms, leanind backwards on the chair. "Who knows? You might have killed some girls back in Korea." I accused coldly, causing him to roll his eyes.

It's truth that both of us are blood hunters, alternate name for what you guys called vampires. Not a ordinary blood hunter but the pure blooded ones. We got adopted by a billionaire in America after the holocaust of pure blood vampires back in Korea by the vampire hunters.

Our parents were murdered cruelly in front of Kibum and myself. We're the only one who managed to get away with it and still alive in my whole family. Pure blood vampires are symbols of royalty for vampire kinds. They are upper class vampires who rule over all the ordinary vampires.

Pure bloods are the only ones who have the ability to change the humans into their kind. They have ability to control other low class vampires to work for them. Of course, there's no doubt that they are the most powerful of the blood hunter kinds in this world.

My brother and I had been hiding our true identity for years. Even our foster parents don't know about the secret.

"Why are you staring into space, Pinkie? Don't tell me you've gotten  abnormal while I am away." He made a worried face (which is a fake one XD) and look at me as if I am a pitiful puppy.

"Cut the crap, Kibum. What do you want?" I asked impatiently, making him tense a bit.

"I sure can't hide anything from you." He scratched his head nervously.

Seriously, I've never seen my brother being this nervous. Not even when he first time went onto the stage to perfom.

"Just spit it out." I allowed.

"Well, you see..." He stopped at mid sentence and look straight to my eyes for a second and then set his eyes somewhere else in the room.

"I want to quit from SHINee." He said.

I can't even believe my ears. Kim kibum wants to quit from SHINee? from being a singer????

_________________________________________________________

 

                                                  Ok, so here's the first chapter :)

                                              I hope you guys are not very confused =.=

                                                        Please comment for me ^^

                                               I know I've been losing a lot of readers =.=

                                                        I am so sorry for my lack of update T.T

                                                    BUT I DO LOVE ALL OF MY READERS T.T

                                                          Cheonmal mianhamida T.T