Six

The Thirteen Powers!!!

Athena came running and passed by Aether who seemed alarmed but she saw Zeus running after her before she does something wrong or else...

Aether and the boys chased them when Kai stopped making everyone else stop when Kai said " I think she used her mind and somehow saw us having with Aether!!" Aether said " Kai...just keep listening and we'll explain to my mother what really happened!!!" As soon when Kai pressed his ear against the door he heard a soft whisper " you all can come in!" Kai opened the door gently when Aether saw her mom with arms crossed and her eyes all puffy and red from crying....

Aether got on her knees and said " mother I know that you saw us but truly I really like them especially my brother Suho who gave me his ity and I did as well we love each other even though it's prohibited but he loves me and I do as well....!" 

Athena got on her knees and held her daughter as she said " my dearest daughter you have my blessings for you to have them in your life though I'm not angry or mad but if it's their decision to keep you then I have no choice!" 

Aether hugged her mother tightly when Athena looked up to see Zeus leaning on the doorway when he saw Chen so he picked him up roughly but Chen used his lighting to zap his father...Chen never did zap his father but this was no exception cause he picked him up roughly....

Chanyeol was looking at Chen then up at Zeus who seemed to trouble Chen for using the wrong way to pick him up...Baekhyun saw his parents with Lay's parents as each family now entered into Athena's room closing the door behind them....

EXO and Aether went to the gaming room but on the doorknob read : " do not make such noise or you'll wake up the dogs who guard the dungeon!" : EXO and Aether went towards the dungeon when they saw gigantic dogs sleeping and one of them guards the key....

EXO had a brilliant idea...use one of the members to lightly climb on the dog who guards the key and gently pull the key off and silently and lightly head towards the ground....

EXO were now holding the key when Aether whispered " that key is rusty so be careful not to make a sound!" So Kris turned the rusty key gently and with a very soft sound "unlock" the dungeon door opened...

They opened the dungeon's door...Chanyeol and Baekhyun both lit their power and led them towards the dungeon's prisons which they saw so many skeletons like they've suffered in here...not to mention the smell of rotten flesh...

It wasn't them it was who guards the dungeon's prison...so they bowed to it as it bowed back going further down when Kris spotted a blue sapphire crystal broken in half...Kris searched for the other half and found it in one of the skeleton who had the necklace in the prison cell...

Aether saw Kris having trouble getting that when he opened it he pulled the necklace off and matched it with the half he found and it became whole...then it made something happen...

What it could happened???