Chapter 3

Impact
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kira POV

Tae dropped off more papers this morning, i found them on the table next to a cup of coffee. It was ccold so i heated it up in the irowave and just stood around the house hold it. Letting the warmth radiant through my fingers tips, in my hands, up my arms and shoulders down my spine and inside my body. Jungkook scared me by stepping out of the bathroom, fully dressed in casual clothes thankfully.

"I got the day off. Oh good you founf your coffee, is it alright?"

I nod even though i havent tasted it, the warmth was more than enough for me.

"Wana do something? Like maybe get clothes that fit you? I noticed mine are a bit to big for your figure."

I set the cup down and hury to my futon for a pen and my notebook, Jungkook had cleaned everything last night after i fell asleep and set it on the floor where i wouldnt step on them. 

I'm okay with wearing my white dress i had. I dont want you to blow all your money on me Jungkook

"I have more than enough for it. Its a need, not a want. Needs come before hand. And that dress is way too many sizes small, it isnt fit for outside. Do you know your size?"

I shake my head and smile at the though of having my own clothes. Im still in the ripped jeans and white tee shirt from the day before. But i dont mind wearing it again sense i didnt get it dirty. I like Jungkooks loose clothing, But i wonder what its like to have something that isnt bigger or smaller than i am. So i agree to let him take me shopping. In the car during red lights i'd teach him the alphabet and watch him mimic my hands. Once we got there i stayed close behind, anxiety rose in me as i saw all the people in the shopping center. Would the others be here looking? Would they know its me? 

I pull on Jungkook's arm and pull him into a store as i write.

I want my hair cut

Maybe the others wont think its me if i change my apperance. I mean a lot of girl have long black hair but mine is almost past my waist. The others never let my cut my hair, said it was presentable and showed weakness if i did. One time i cut my hair to my shoulders and got beat and locked in the closet for a week. So i think that cutting my hair will be like cutting my ties with them, it'll be like a new begining, i can meet new people. No one knows about my past except for Jungkook, but even he knows so little. 

"Are you sure?"

I nod and look around quickly

"Alright. While we walk take a look around ant the people and think about how short you want it, we can also look at the books in the shop." He pulls me back out and onto and escalator. 

A few, more like several people, recognize him and ask for pictures and audographs but he turns all of them down saying he has company. I smile and look at his face again, he put on make up today, but i guess when you are a model you cant show your bare face to the people who only ever see the flawless face the see in the papers. When we get to the shop im surprised to see it so busy so i spend a good time deciding on a picture of what i want. I decide on a mid chest, so i can still pull it into a ponytail, with front layers and per Jungkooks request i also get angled bangs.

When the girl calls me back Jungkook comes with me, holding out lengths of my hair and useing his fingers to show where he want the cut to end. The hair stylist washes my hair, she messages my scalp with the nice smelling soap and rinses it out with really warm water. She pasts my hair with a towel and guids me back to the chair. She cuts off half of my hair in one go, i'm surprised at how much lighter, she notices and laughs.

"Better is it?"

I nod. She continues cutting and thining. Brushing so hair in my face she cuts a thing layer on bangs in the style Jungkook wanted and then called him over to ensure that this is what we wanted. He has her brush more hair forward to create a thicker layer of bangs and then calls it good. The stylist blow dries my hair and fluffs it a bit before letting me look in the mirror. It's almost like a different person, the bangs frame my eyes, the layers curl up here and there, my hair is boucy and light. I grin and sign thank you without thinking about it. 

After Jungkook pays for it and some product so i can practice styling my hair we go to a store accross the way. I pull out some styles of tops i like and try a few one. Sense Jungkook cant come back with me to the trying rooms he teaches me how to take pictures and what angle is the best. He agrees that its the correct size and holds the clothing for me. I watch him walk back and question him.

"So, when you look at pants or skirts or whatever, when you hold them by the sides hold it to your body and if the sides match with your waist then it should fit. Try a few and get as many as you like. We also dont have to stay in this one store, we can go to more if you dont like the brands and styles they have."

I listen to his instruction, when i look back i can see him comparing shirts and picking out more. I guess it makes sense letting a model pick out my clothes. But that's not all Jungkook is, he is more than that, he is more than a model. Or at least to me isnt some flawless face. He is responable, caring and rserved. While i try on pants i wonder why i never hear him talk about family. He always has friends to go to, but what about his related family. I decide not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter