EP1 : A Normal Day

Romantic Tea Coffee

In Seolhee’s dream…

It was on a bright snowy day. Seolhee and her mom met a snowman.

Seolhee : “Eomma, this snowman is so cute.”

Mrs No : “Do you want me to take a photo of you with Mr. Snowman?”

Seolhee : “Yesss!!!”

While Mrs No snaps a photo of her daughter, Seolhee…

Seolhee : “Eomma! Where are you? Don’t leave me.”

~Silence~

Seolhee : “Eomma, please don’t disappear from my life.”

There was no respond at all from Seolhee’s mother.

Seolhee began to cry with all her might, sadly thinking that her mother had left her forever.

-END OF A SAD DREAM-

In the classroom…

Seolhee : Eomma!

Seolhee wakes up from her bad dream while mentioning her mom unconciously. Tears dwelling up her round eyes.

Her childhood friend, Taehyun looks at her with worried eyes.

Taehyun : “Seolhee. Are you awake?”

Seolhee opens hes eyes widely, only to see Taehyun staring at her.

Seolhee : “H-Huh?!…”

Seolhee blinks her eyes a few times before realising that it was a dream that made her eyes teary.

Seolhee : “Ah…It’s Taehyun.” (saying it while rubbing her eyes roughly) “Why are you in my class? You’re even wearing the disciplinarian band.”

Taehyun : “I am on lock-up duty. And it so happens that your classroom is still open although its already 5.27pm.”

Seolhee : “Lock-up duty? Ah I see. Wait, its already 5.27pm??!!”

Taehyun nods.

Seolhee : “Oh no. I’m going to be late to work. I’m suppose to be there by 5.30pm.”

Suddenly, Seolhee’s head feels cramp. She was trying to pack up her things when everything becomes a whole lot of mess.

Seolhee : “Oh dear. Thats a total mess I did.”

She then looks at Taehyun with her round eyes looking just like Puss in Boot asking for a favor.

Taehyun sighs and crosses his arms.

Taehyun : “Alright, I’ll clean it up for you. Go quickly before you missed your work.”

Seolhyun : “Thanks!! I knew you were a great friend after all.” (holding Taehyun’s hand) “Then, I’ll see you later!”

Jun enters the classroom.

Jun : “Where’s Seolhee?” (looking at Taehyun)

Taehyun : “She went to work. Just another hectic day for her.”

Jun looks to the ground.

Jun : “What’s this mess? Did Seolhee…??”

Taehyun : “Yeah. But nothing really. I’m used to it.”

Both of them giggle together thinking about Seolhee’s life.

Well, both of them were childhood friends of Seolhee. So they know a lot about her.

At Dasom Tea Shop…

In Seolhee’s thoughts : ‘I can’t be late. I just can’t. If I do, I’ll be fined! Phew. I barely made it…’

Mr No : “Think again, my dear daughter. Are you sure you’re not late??”

Seolhee : “Its 6.30pm. Just like you wanted.”

Mr No : “You were 30 seconds late!!! Since you’re late, give me 20won."

Seolhee : “Appa, are you trying to be a mean storekeeper..?” (giving the 20won to her father)

Mr No pinch his daughter’s cheek.

Seolhee : “Ouchh!! That hurts!”

Mr No : “Be quiet. I want you to do the usual chores and not make a fuss about it. Since Taehyun and Jun are on their way here, I’ll be doing grocery shopping now. Look after shop and remember to greet customers with a warm smile. I’ll be raising the fine if you don’t obey that.”

Seolhee : ‘Such a tight rule. Arghh what’s with that?!’ (only in her thoughts)

~R-ring~

Taehyun and Jun arrive at the tea shop.

Jun : “Seolhee, we are here.”

Seolhee stops her chore and walk up to Jun.

Seolhee : “Why didn’t you wake me up Jun?! I got a fine thanks to that.”

Jun : “I kept trying to wake you but you wouldn’t get up.”

Seolhee : “I see that you have many excuses for not waking me up. Do you want to have some of my fist?!!”

Jun : “I’m sorry-y-y. I’ll do better next time.”

Seolhee : “Thats always the excuse you say so I won’t tolerate it this time. Here, take this broom and clean the floor.”

Jun : “Yes madam.”

~R-ring~

Jun : “Yes, welcome. Please have a seat.”

Seolhee : “Who are they?”

Seolhee whispers to Taehyun.

Taehyun : “It must be Jun’s fanclub. He’s so famous just by playing a guitar. So cool.”

Seolhee : “A guy is not defined as simple as just playing the guitar. That’s why he acts that way.”

Customer 1 : “Eonnie! May I know what’s the special tea here? Jun said you were very good at tea descriptions.”

Customer 2 : “Yeah. We heard a lot about you eonnie. By the way, do you have coffee?”

Seolhee : “Well, I recommend the Omija tea. Its really good for our health as it comes from organic ingredients. Most tea contain lesser caffeine that coffee. Sorry but our shop have only tea. No coffee. Its especially good if you avoid coffee and drink tea instead.”

Customer 1 & 2 : “Then, let us have the O-ninja tea.”

Seolhee : “Its OMIJA tea, ladies.”

Across the tea shop was the coffee shop.

Seolhee : ‘Why is coffee more popular these days? What’s so great about coffee…’ (whispers in her heart)

Seolhee grips her hand into a fist, feeling angry at the coffee shop.

Seolhee : "Will our tea shop be affected at this rate?!"

Mr No : "Seolhee, are you trying to drive away the customers?"

Seolhee : "No way. I wouldn't do that!"

Meanwhile, many customers were eyeing them because they were so noisy.

Customer : "Hey, isn't this shop a little too loud?"

 

To be continued in the next episode. Do subscribe, comment & vote... ;) :D