{☆☆SPECIAL EDITION☆☆} The Confession (part 1)

STAY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining cats and dogs. You bit your lower lip as you looked outside  with a worried face. You're sitting on the floor near the balcony, while wrapping your arms on your knees.

"Jennie..? Yahhh why with that face..? Don't frown, pleasee~ It's not suitable for your pretty face..", Gongchan chuckled softly, as he stood next to you. You still looked outside.

He exhaled softly. "Don't you feel cold sitting there..? Come inside or you'll catch a cold..."

You suddenly felt a warm jacket wrapping your shoulder. You looked at him. He smiled cutely. "There. I don't want you to get sick, arasseo..? Now, palli ireona!", he gently pulled your arm to get you up.

You drew his warm cloth closer to your skin. Somehow..it also warmed your heart a bit. You heart started to skip a beat.

You sat on the sofa. The aroma of chocolate suddenly filled your lungs. The tempting sensation caught your attention. You looked around. There's no sight of him.

"Gongchan..?"

After several minutes, he came to you with a mug of hot chocolate milk. "I'm here! Aigoo sorry for waiting~", he handed to you the mug.

You found yourself speechless for a few seconds. "Omoo oppa! You don't need to do this for me~ Aigoo thank you!!", you chuckled so hard as you couldn't believe your eyes. Seriously.. did he worry about me that much? You felt your face started to burn in red.

"It's okayy.. I really don't want you to catch a cold..", he grinned in relief. "Huh.. glad to see you smiling again. Haha I just thought that I might not see your smile after this~", he pouted cutely.

You lowered your head, trying to hide your redden face. "Yaahh you're exaggerating~", you looked away.

"There must be a cab somewhere even though it's raining heavily, isn't it?"

"Why do you say like that..?"

"Yaahhh oppa.. I need to go home~ It's getting dark outside.."

"Why don't you stay h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter