Prt1

It's all my fault (JIMIN)

prt1

 “How is she?” Jimin questioned the doctor. “She’s in better condition, after she wake’s up you can take her home. Here are the medication’s she needs to take every day.” Jimin held the medication’s in his hands while sitting beside me. “Oh, baby your awake.” His hand remained in mine as I sat up. “Are you ready to go home?” Jimin asked with a wide smile. You simply nodded with a smile. A few day’s past, Jimin kept taking care of me and making sure that I would take my medication everyday. “Baby girl~ I’ll be leaving now.”

Jimin said while walking towards the door. “Okay take care.” I said while washing the dishes. I went to my room and began to finish up my work. “I’m so tired.” I wined out loud while sitting on my bed. I reached over to my counter searching for my medication. “That’s weird, their not here. Maybe Jimin took them.” I called Jimin but he didn’t pick up. I left the house and walked to the pharmacy. I felt my heart beat faster as my vision blurred. “Welcome miss, what can I help you with?” A coworker said. “I n-need my..” My breathing paste sped up, I held my hand towards my heart, my head began to feel light then. “Miss! Miss are you okay?! Some one call an ambulance!” 

Jimin stood with the his group members in the practice room. “Jimin.” Rapmonster called with a serious tone, then stood up from the floor. “What?” Jimin asked while facing Rapmnoster. Rapmonster held the phone in front of Jimin’s face. “Hello?” Jimin said. “Hi is this Park Jimin?” A man asked. “Yes.” The man then continued,”Your girlfriend y/n, passed out and now is in the middle of a serious surgery.” Jimins’ heart dropped to his stomach as his eyes widened with tears. “Guy’s I have to go.” Jimin said while taking the car key’s into his hand’s. As soon as Jimin arrived at the hospital, he ran out the car and towards the entrance doors. “Miss I’m looking for y/n who is under surgery at this moment.” The nurse typed onto the keyboard. “She’s in room 208.” Jimin didn’t even utter a thank you as he ran as fast as lightning. “Y/N?” His voice echoed in the energy room. Jimin heaved for air as he ran towards the door. *knock* Jimin slowly opened the door before walking in. His face was in shock seeing the pale skin that had token over the once beautiful skin color he use to see. “Y/n?” Your eye’s half opened looked at him. “J-Jimin.” Your voice crocked his name. “I’m so sorry. This is all my fault. I should have bought you new medication on time. I was so focused on practice that I forgot you had run out of your medication.” Jimin cried while holding your hand. “Please for give me, y/n.” You could barely move, but manage to caress his hair. Jimin froze feeling you his hair. He looked at you. “Y/n, you should be mad at me. You almost died because of me.” Jimin said while his tears flowed out onto his cheeks. “I love you.” You managed to say before drifting to sleep. Jimin stared at you, his heart breaking more and more every second being all the needles in your arm. 

“Y/n~” Jimin coed while wrapping his arms around you. You giggled while enjoying the warmth of his arms. “I’m so glad you finally get to come home.”  You nodded. “I love you.” Jimin whispered into your ear. Your body shivered from his husky voice. Jimin sat beside you, he leaned closer before kissing you sweetly. His forehead leaned on yours. “I love you so much.” Jimin whispered. His breath hitting your lips. Jimmies hands crept their way towards your hips. “Jimin.” You mumbled. He smiled before kissing you deeply. Jimin's hands kept rising under neath your gown. “Jimin we are still in the hospital.” You said while breaking the kiss. Jimin laughed while hovering over you. “I’ll make it fast.”

He whispered into your ear with his lips curving into a smirk. You laid their flustered. His lips traveled down your neck. *nock* *nock* “Y/n guess who’s here to visit you.” The door opened revealing the rest of BTS standing their with flowers in their hands. “J-Jimin you little brat.” Jin said while staring at him with wide eyes. Jimin looked at them before saying, “Ya! Leave we are having a moment here.”

Your face flushed in red. “You little-.” Jin walked into the room while pulling Jimin’s ear making you giggle. “Were glad you are better now.” Rapmonster said while sitting. “Thank you.”