High Rollers.

Underground business

To everyone before the television, they only see the glitz and glamors of the entertainment world. Only those who are within the community knows or heard of the secret that lies beneath the media world. Where chosen models, actors, actresses, idols are lured/seduced/forced/blackmailed into the s*extual trade. Some joined themselves, wanting to enjoy the perks of the other side.

Lee SooHyuk comes from a well to do family. As the only child, there's nothing he lacks of. Tall, handsome, physically buff and educationally favourable. When he reached 18, they went to him and intorduced the world of woman and excitement. He was bored, his curiousity was 10 folds of what he could anticipate. Money was secondary to him but the amount of women he'd been meeting since, were countless. He had served women as young as him or as old as his mother. Being people that controls the country's economic growth, SooHyuk could easily ask for anything from them. They gave it willingly as long he continues to make them happy. It is a easy job. Through the job, he met countless familiar faces. Shin SeKyung, Hyuna, Nana, Victoria. The more highly soughted ones by men.

For him, each woman was different. Depending on their request, he carried out his contract perfectly. Their story differs. He feels the satisfaction when he made them leave his side with a smile. Up til today, they all wanted a man to p*leasure them. Singles, married or divorcee. They have been to busy to find themselves a t*oyboy, their husband could not satisfy them or they purely wanted someone to fill their hole at times. Gifted with a endowed m*anhood and stamina, SooHyuk is one of the top favourite. It was spread that he could go again and again. Yet no one know he has been faking all his m*oans and g*roans and acted as if those women made him feel good too. Where in actual fact, he does not have any fulfilment. Not once. It became a routine. Its his extra income apart from his day job as a model/actor.

SooHyuk could not remember when he first had s*ex. He only knows he had deflowered plenty. Most were idols who joined him in the business. He was appointed as their trainer, on how to make a man feel good and how to fake a o*rgasm when needed. Many came to him when they wanted more. He didnt. He does not do free deals more than once. Then he met her. Her exquisite appearance intrigued him. Almost as tall as him, skinny and dressed conservatively when its summer. She does not look rich nor does she looks like she's into any deals with him. Walking up to the butler who was with her, SooHyuk asked who will be taking this client.

The baby girl of the family, heiress to the family business. Beauty and brain she possessed. But once she's off working hours, she switched back to the real her. Too shy to talk to the opposide gender. She overheard about the underworld community where as long one has the cash, they can come up with anything to help them.

"Its true. Mrs Choi said it to me when she came back drunk. She paid millions of wons just to have some guy satisfy her . Her hubby wouldnt go down to l*ick her. She paid for one to do it. And got addicted to both his tongue and d*ick! That boy she mention is only 18 when he serviced her. Now he's 28 already. The rich really have a way with this stuffs huh." SungKyung was in one of the cubical when she heard this. It makes her curious on whether could they help her in her issue. Given her advance technology and skills, she managed to hack into the cyber world that contained all the information she needed. She saw files of those under the network. What they are good in and their body status. She looked through the categories but found none that cater to her. Not giving up, she decided to try her luck by calling the stated hotline.

Here she is, being guided into a very posh reception area. They took on her request and she made a immediate appointment. As she waited on the leather sofa, she saw a charismatic young man walked towards the reception. Their eyes met briefly. SungKyung remembered his port folio. She slightly checked all their background. He started talking to the older man who took her in. SooHyuk pestered the butler to tell him more. "She's a special case. Here not for anything but chat. She seems to have genderic disorder. Unable to communicate with men." It was a first. He wanted to know more about the ecentric girl. Given his ability, SooHyuk was introduced to SungKyung.

"Ms Lee, this is SooHyuk. He will be the one engaged to you." SooHyuk moved near SungKyung and asked for her name,"Hi. You are?" Looking at her upclose, her skin was almost translucent. Not wearing any makeup, her skin was perfect. Her eyes especially were in the shades of the lighest brown. She looks like a human doll. She has the face and the height. What he could not understand was why is she dressed up like a grandma. Her voice, soft but stable. "Hello. My name is SungKyung." Although she looked frail, the touch of her arm when SooHyuk guided her to a room proved otherwise. Her arm aint flabby and soft. Its toned. It makes him wonder whats underneath her hideous clothing.

SungKyung does not deny the fact why SooHyuk is one of the favourites. He's the whole package. She vividly recalled his port folio and recommendations. His skin could be easily better than any of women out there. And he looks her age or younger when they are merely 2 years apart. It was also nice to have someone at least a head taller than her. Whenever at work, she easily towers over many as she's usually in heels. SooHyuk's vibe is different from the others. He's aloof. He's very charismatic. He's the type that is capable to have women toyed around his fingers. As much as she hates to admit, he's her type. But, this arrangement turn out to be an advantage for her. Its a win-win situation. When he softly placed his hand over her arm, it didnt feel bad. He knows what he's doing. She's glad its him. Both were silently observing one another, interested to know more. SooHyuk started the conversation light by introducing himself truthfully.

"I have been in this trade for almost 10 years. You're the first one to pay so much just to talk. Im really surprised. Are you some president's daughter? Or have so much money that you dont know where to spend it?" He asked casually, mostly to get answers to stop his curiosity.

"Definitely someone's daughter but not the country's. Its difficult for me to go to a bar and have someone pick me up. I cant. So, since i have the extra cash, why not the alternative way. Its private and confidential here. Dosent affect anyone else. Cures my disorder too. Pretty awesome, isnt it? You started so young. Why? I mean, you are not short of cash. You are not lacking of anything. Are you a addict in s*ex? Its your hobby to service woman? Are you highly s*extually driven? Very desprate in need? I really cant figure out. Can you tell me why?" SungKyung for a minute has forgotten she has a gender disorder. She kept asking more and more question, as if having an interview with him.

It surprised him. The way she talks dosent look like she has any issue with men. She seems so interested to know why he's in this line. He was actually expecting her to be shy, awkward, forever blushing and stammering in words. Yet here she is asking him about his reason in this network. No one has ever asked him before. His clients are always about themselves only. Its mostly more actions than words. The words are made up of those associated with s*ex. Even if they do talk, he's the listening ear for them. They didnt see him important to know more. He's purely here to make them feel good, in anyways. He preferred that way too. He hates busybody. But now, at this moment, he wants to share with her. SooHyuk wants her to know more about him. And he wants to know more about her too. Her background of such a young lady, isnt simple.

"You are conversing with me perfectly. Are you sure you have a disorder? Or are you a reporter or something? Trying to fish information out of here, out of me? And how do you know i am not lacking of anything? Did you know something that i dont? I would appreciate if we can be open in this conversation. Anyway. I started because there's nothing that interest me outside. Here, it gives me satisfaction to see my clients feeling better when they leave me. Of course, apart from being getting paid well too. I didnt notice i have been going for so long. Time flies huh. Having s*ex with different woman makes me understand their needs and wants. All are different. I try to enjoy too. Why am i sharing all these with you. Its like you are paying for me to talk, not the other way round. Im sorry. How much do you charge?" He ended his part with a t*ease. SooHyuk felt a stone off his chest when he shared his story. She makes him comfy to be open with her.

As SungKyung listened to him, she smiled. His questions are direct, without any underlying meaning. She has been facing too many faces who puts on a mask at work every day, it was tiring. It was when he said so did she realised she's having a smooth conversation with him. She did not need to force words out of her when she's speaking to him. "I am surprise too. I could talk normal with you. Thats weird. No, i'm a regular white collar who switches drastically after working hours. I'm in the IT line, cyber hacking is my forte. I dug out more details on each individual of your kind. Lets keep this a secret. Dont you have a girlfriend? I mean, wouldnt she mind? I cant imagine my boyfriend sleeping with different woman each day? With or without protection, that is. Arnt you tired? Isnt it tired too?" She continued asking, sharing to him that he's already aiding her as she feels relax while talking to him. She also shared when her axiety with opposite gender started.

SooHyuk laughed at her questions,"I do have girlfriends over the years, although there isnt one now. I believe woman dont share, so this side of me, its a secret. Its too heavy to share. But i guess, that's why im still in this line. No woman has made me want to leave for them, yet. Hold on. Its always with protection! And regular checkups! Rubbers aint 100% safe you know? Lets just say i exercise to keep my body in tip top condition. As for the boy below, it still stands high." Their conversation carried on for hours til time was up, It was a good five hours with laughters here and there. SooHyuk didnt want it to end. He wants to meet her again but she said once was enough. That she does not spend her money this way. He felt great not getting into women pants for the first time.

"I shouldnt do so. But here's my personal number. We can exchange if you are fine with it. Else i shall wait til you call? Its really not worth spending a bomb just to chat. You might not like me enough to visit again too. I wouldnt mind to meet up for drinks outside, where there's sun. If you feel bad about it, you can always pay for my drinks. Of course, only if you want to." SooHyuk said and it caught him by surprise to see her blushing 10 folds. He finds it pretty on her face. He defined her v*irgin. It must be her first tme getting a guy's attention. If he didnt look at her closely, he wouldnt have notice her beautiful face. Her initial vibe was bad, to be truthful.

He has been very frank about his life. When it was time for her to go, she felt reluctant. Yet she dosent know what to do. One thing for sure, she aint gonna spend so much money again. It was a try out. A taste of it only. When he gave her his number and asked for hers, she felt all flush up. Never has she has any guys asking for her number. Shyly, she gave it hoping he'll call her soon. SungKyung didnt have to wait too long. Within days, he called. SooHyuk had been busy with his day job. But his mind kept reminding him about her. He suddenly had the urge to see her again. Seeing that his day's schedule is over, he called her phone hoping his luck is good enough to have lunch together. After a few rings when he's about to hang up, he heard her voice. "Oh. SooHyuk xi."

SungKyung tried to hide her excitement when she saw his name on her ringing phone. She had it ringing not knowing how to answer it. Not caring so much, she picked it. "Are you free for lunch today?" Her heart rate increased. She has lost her professionalism at work. No longer the serious and stern her behind the desk. Pressing her hand firming against where her heart is, she made time out just for him. Cancelling all her appointments in the afternoon, re-shuffling her meetings, she left her office and head to their meeting place. SooHyuk was already at the cafe which she suggested, near her office. When he saw her walked through the door, he was blown away. She was completely different from the day they first met. Her long hair was tied up in a high messy bun, few strands around her cheeks. She was dressed in a tailored v-neck white shirt, tucked neatly in her b*utt hugging pencil skirt accompanied with a pair of black heels. It shows off her body contous and those killer legs. 'Was there b*oobs before? Its a D, definitely.' His dirty first thoughts when he saw the deep c*leavage. His boy down south made a slight movement when his eyes kept it at that area as she walked towards him.

They ordered and when their food was here, SooHyuk asked,"Do you dress like this for work? I mean, in a IT company? You look very differernt from that day. Where did your grandma's clothes gone to?" He got a stare from her before hearing her laugh. "Sorry to dissappoint you that day with my own clothes. I need to meet differernt people at work. So, dressing up formally is necessary. But its only when im at work. Off work, its your so called grandma clothes." SungKyung said in between her bites.

"I almost thought you have spit personality. This is what men fantasize about. Office lady with big...chest. I didnt see this coming too. For a moment, you made my d*ck twitch, seriously! Look around you. Its true. How can there be no guy coming up to you?" SooHyuk continued. Her c*leavage was so near to him. Whenever he looks down, the swell giggles as she breathes. Although slightly offended, SungKung know all these are body reactions. Not the mind could control. She rolled her eyes at his comments.

In between their chat, SooHyuk suggested they go shopping together to get rid of her grandma clothing. Revamp her wardrobe. "Lets try not wearing loose and 100% covered up clothings. I'll choose a range and you can have the final say. Of course, you pay for those too. You can trust my taste. I am a man, i am a model too. Fashion is at my finger tip." SooHyuk was happy that she agreed after much thoughts. They have decided to meet the coming Saturday. Their lunch session ended less than an hour. Her phone kept ringing. He saw how she handled work professionally. It did not show any weakness. Everything around her was confidence. Her mind on her career was very strong. She forgets anything about her insecurities.