Who? and How?

Parallel Lines

FwrThgE.jpg

When everything is unexpected...

"Hey hey miss,your...."


what is that? Who is that?

 

The sun rises up, showing the bright sunlight reflecting to the window of an apartment. Sooyoung opened her eyes and sat up from her bed. She rubs her eyes and put her messy hair aside, she remove the blanket covering her body as she still keeps on thinking about something.

She startled when her phone rings, it’s her noisy alarm clock that makes her forget what she was thinking a while ago as she was trying to figure out what it is. She just turns off her alarm and makes her way to the bathroom. After taking a bath, she wears her uniform and brushes her hair and made her way to the refrigerator to get a ready-made sandwich for breakfast.

 After eating breakfast, she went out of her apartment and walk going to her school. She holds her bag strap as she tried to figure out something, walking without knowing that it may cause her danger. She cross the street , still thinking about it. She heard a beep2x sound, she stopped and look at the motorcycle with the driver who keeps on scolding in front of her.

“Oh!” she snapped as she realize what is the scene she keeps on thinking, it’s the scene where she almost get hit by a motorcycle and someone pushed her to save her. She apologizes to the driver as she continues walking to her way to her school. She look at her bracelet, it’s the same bracelet she had lost before but with a different color.

“I wonder who saved me and who is the owner of this.” She told herself as she continuous to walk.

She finally entered the school gate and made her way to her room.  She was greeted by her friends and they seated altogether. It is her last year of high school and she was happy they are still classmates. But still she felt that there is lacking. Her friends are talking while she was out of the zone.

“What’s wrong?” Yuri asked.

“Nothing.” Sooyoung replied as she shook her head.

She put her hands on her cheeks as she keeps on looking outside, hoping that her crush for about 3 years in high school would become her classmate. All the people around her are busy talking and she just keep on looking outside that makes her friends wonder.

Someone taps her shoulder that make her thoughts go away, “Hey Sooyoung, are you okay?” Hyoyeon asked.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled. Their homeroom teacher arrives and all the students settle down.

The teacher introduces herself to everyone and after introducing herself, she let her students introduce one by one.

“Let’s start over here.” Their teacher pointed the first student to introduce.

The first student started to introduce herself after that, the person next to her introduce until it’s almost Sooyoung’s turn. Sooyoung was not so interested in knowing their names because she mostly already knew their names. She keeps looking outside hoping for something to happen. Yuri tapped her shoulders and Sooyoung turn her head to Yuri with a questioning face. All the students are staring at her including her teacher.

“It’s already your turn.” Yuri said in a whisper tone.

Sooyoung slowly stand from her seat, she apologize to them first and then she was about to start to introduce herself when someone interrupted her. All eyes are at the door, A tall man with a chinky eyes entered.

“I’m sorry.” He apologizes as he entered the room and finds a seat. Sooyoung stood frozen as she saw for the first time that her wish was granted. She smiled as she looks at him.

“Sooyoung!” Yuri called her attention.

Sooyoung apologizes again and all the student’s eyes are on her, she nervously introduces herself to everyone. She feel relieve when she was done doing it. They continued until the last boy introduces himself.

“Hi everyone, I’m Lee Jin Ki.” The boy smiled.

Sooyoung’s friends look at her when she smiled when “The Lee Jin Ki boy” introduces himself to everyone.

“Wait...so he’s the Jin Ki boy you’re always talking about?” Yuri asked as she shakes Sooyoung’s body.

Sooyoung nodded and smiled.

“You have a good taste.” Hyoyeon said.

“How did it happen?” He looked at his both hands while smiling, can’t believe on what happened. He got up from the bed and look at himself in the mirror.

“How did I do that?” He smiled widely.

 

 

 

 

When everything is unexpected... to happen...