My Heart will answer to only you

Will I lose Him?

One day, I was working at my boutique, I was choosing an accessory that will fit with a dress that will be wear by Park Bom 2NE1, can you imagine that? I am a designer for Park Bom? I was so happy. Suddenly there’s someone hugged me from behind. But I am not scared. I knew who is this person is. It’s my fiancé, Jung Kook.

“Hey, Beautiful” Jung Kook said.

“Hi Honey.” As I turned around and hugged him back.

“You’re busy?” Jung Kook Asked.

“Not really. Why?” I answered.

“There is someone wants to meet you today.” Jung Kook pointed towards the front door.

I swore my hearts beats stop for a moment when I saw her. It’s Miranda, my friend when I was in senior high school.

Miranda ran towards me, and hugged me tight.

“Hi, how are you?” Miranda asked.

“Hi, I am good.” I answered still in shocked.

“Look at you, a designer and you will have a wedding next week” Miranda said.

“Yup, that’s true” I answered Miranda.

“I told her everything on the way here” Jung Kook came towards me, and Jung Kook kissed my forehead.

“Sure you did, honey” I replied to Jung Kook

“So, I was hoping we can go lunch together.’ Jung Kook said to me.

“Oh my God, I am sorry. I got some work to do.” I said to them.

“I thought you weren’t busy” Jung Kook said as he looked deep at me.

“I know, but, turn out the deadline in this evening.” I tried to convince both of them.

“Oh no, that is unfortunate.” Jung Kook said.

“Yeah, I was hoping we could catch up.” Miranda said.

“Is it okay if have lunch with her?” Jung Kook asked to me.

“Um” I am stoned, didn’t know what to say.

“I mean she came all the way here” Jung Kook said to me.

“You are right, go have lunch with her.” I said as I smiled to him, but deep down I am really anxious.

“No, that is okay, I am Fine” Miranda said.

“No, no, don’t worry. It is fine.” I said to Miranda.

“I will see you tonight, okay?” Jung Kook said to me.

“Okay.” I answered.

“I will see you soon.” Miranda said.

“Of course” I said and hugged her.

Jung Kook kissed me and they walked right out through the front door. As both of them leave, I was furious, I was anxious, I was angry, I was sad, I wanted to cry. So I ran to my office as fast as I could, and locked the door. You maybe confuse and think I am over reacted. Here’s the story, Miranda is not my friend, she took everything from me, I hate her. Believe me or not, my parents like her more, more than they like me. “ME’ they’re own daughter. My friends, who didn’t know her at first, once they’re know her, they were closer to her. Miranda even stole my boyfriend back when we were in senior high school. I caught them made out in school backyard. We’re past that, we were good, and back to friends. My life went so great without her, and now she’s back.  I thought she will steal Jung Kook away from me, she would take my fiancé this time, or maybe my job.

I couldn’t use my mind straight, thanks to Miranda, so I just went home. I drove home as those all memories with Miranda came back to my head. As I arrived at home, I changed to my pajamas, and went to bed. I fell asleep, as tears went down from my eyes.

 

Suddenly, I feel someone touched my hand and I am shocked. I opened my eyes immediately open my eyes. Turn out it was Jung Kook.

“Hey, hey, easy, it’s me honey” Jung Kook said trying to calm me down.

I tried to catch my breath, and smiled to Jung Kook.

“I am sorry. Did I scare you?” Jung Kook asked as Jung Kook sat next to me.

I nodded.

“I am sorry” Jung Kook hugged me tight.

I am always comfortable with Jung Kook warm embrace.

“Are you alright? I went to your office to pick you up, but they said you went home” Jung Kook asked worried.

“Yeah, I got dizzy, I am all better now.” I answered Jung Kook with my weak voice.

“Are you sure? You want to see a doctor?” Jung Kook touched my forehead, to check my temperature I guess.

“No, I just need to take a day off” I answered Jung Kook.

“Hey, is there something on your mind?” Jung Kook tried to figure me out.

“What, no. I am just tired.” I answered as I tried to hide it.

“I can’t believe this. We will have a wedding next week, and you still think I don’t know you, you still think I don’t know that you are lying right now.” Jung Kook said with serious tone.

“Honey, I am not lying to you.” I said still tried to hide it from Jung Kook.

He looked at me very deeply, I can see that he really wanted the truth comes out.

“Fine, I lied. Miranda is in my mind” I said

“Tell me, what’s on your mind? I thought she was your best friend.” Jung Kook said

Jung Kook held my hand softly. I guess it is Jung Kook’s way to told me, everything is going to be fine. Jung Kook’s hand is so warm.

 

 

 

“I never told you anything about this, because, I thought I am never going to meet her again” I said as my sound started to shake.

“You might think I am negative thinking or over react, but, she always took everything from me. I hate her. My Parents like her better than me, their own daughter. My Friends likes her better that me. She even stole my boyfriend when I was in senior high school. My parents talks about her all the time. There wasn’t a day where she wasn’t the star.” I’ve tried to explain everything as my tears started to burst out.

I thought Jung Kook will disgust of me, I thought Jung Kook just going to mock me, but he hugged me.

“Are you afraid she’s going to steal me from you?” Jung Kook asked as Jung Kook kissed my forehead.

I nodded.

“I can’t” Jung Kook said.

“Can’t what?” I asked as we let go the hugged.

“I can’t be with another woman, just you.” Jung Kook said.

“Why?” I asked.

“Cause in my mind, and my heart. When you’re with another man, I am jealous. When I am with another woman, I am always thinking of you, or you passed how beautiful and I saw how beautiful you are, I got distracted. I guess my hearts will only answer to you.” Jung Kook said as Jung Kook smiled to me.

I am so glad, I so happy. This time I feel I’ve won, I am the star today. I knew, I will never lose him. I smiled and I hugged him very tight, and then we kissed.

I lay my head on the pillow, and Jung Kook lay down next to me, held my hand. I closed my eyes and went to the dreamland, and I still can hear Jung Kook whisper to me.

“Sleep tight, my love. When you open those eyes, I will be here holding your hand,”

THE END