*Preview* Avalanche

SHINee’s Winter Tales
THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. FULL CHAPTER TO BE RELEASED IN THE NEAR FUTURE
 
“Smiles all around, that’s great. Onew, look to Taemin and laugh with him. Okay, we are all enjoying ourselves, happy… Okay, lets cut it there guys.” The director shouted from behind the camera, giving the signal for the female staff members to quickly put large coats on each SHINee member.
 
Jonghyun let out a huge sigh of relief, grateful to have the warm coat wrapped around him. He quickly fastened it, looking over to Key who was struggling to get the zip up due to his cold fingers. Without any words, Jonghyun walked over to his band member and zipped up his coat.
 
“Whoever thought it was a good idea to dress us in thin clothing while up on the mountains needs to be fired.” The diva of the group snapped, narrowing his eyes at his manager, who was too busy talking to the director to notice the dirty looks that Key was firing at him.
 
Jonghyun chuckled at Key, pulling out the wool gloves out of the coat pocket and putting them on Key’s shaking hands. “While I agree with what you are saying, the staff just want us to look good.”
 
Key pouted, lowering his head to let Jonghyun wrap a scarf around his neck. “I’m sure we can look just as good in winter fashion. My fingers are so cold, I feel like they are going to drop off.”
 
“You’re such a drama queen Kibum.” Jonghyun teased, quickly leaning close to give Key a kiss on the cheek.
 
“Yah, not here you pabo. The staffs might see us.” Key pushed Jonghyun away, looking around franticly to make sure they weren’t caught out. Jonghyun rolled his eyes, putting on his own gloves and a scarf. The two had done things like this for fan service during concerts many times, but Key always got worried about being caught out.