Chapter 4 [Humans]

Two Different Sides, One Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

|-----|-----|----|<>|----|-----|-----|

 

   "WHY MUST I GO TO UNIVERSITY?!?!" Dahyun shouts when Jisoo was announced her plan. They were all currently in the kitchen eating the breakfast that Jisoo has prepared for them. The other four girls were eating in peace, but Dahyun is being difficult, as always.

   "Hey you're lucky since Umji, Mina, and Sana are going with you, Somi is going by herself in high school!!!" Jisoo shouts, she's starting to loose her patience at this eagle.

   "Dahyun eonnie just stop arguing with Jisoo eonnie," Somi pleaded.

   "Fine," she groans and gets ready.

   "What courses did you guys pick?" Jisoo asks, "and for fried chicken's sake get off your Phone Sana, you're in front of the food!!" Sana blushes before putting away her phone.

   "Eonnie just let her, she's in love~" Umji teases and all of them gasp.

   "THW INNOCENT UMJI JUST TEASED SANA!!!!!!" Dahyun shouted.

   "Eonnie where's my ketchup?" Mina asks ignoring the celebrating eagle. They all froze in their spots. They know what happens when Mina doesn't get Ketchup.

   "I-I'll b-buy som-me," Dahyun stutters as she runs out of their apartment without her wallet.

 

|-----|-----|----|<>|----|-----|-----|

Dahyun's POV

 

   ' I need to be fast, I have classes but I don't want to die in the hands of that Swan,' I enter the convenient store and took two bottles of ketchup. I walk up to the cashier and looked for my wallet. My eyes widen when I realized I don't have it.

   "Yah! What's taking you so long!?" the guy behind me shouts.

   "Well this girl hasn't paid," the cashier explains and the guy sighs. He walks up to the cashier and places his 4 huge cup noodles and took his money out.

   "I'll pay for it, how much with mine?"

   "₩22745.60," he hands him the money and he turns to me.

   "Give me your phone," he says in a monotonous tone.

   "Why–"

   "Because you owe me now give me you god damn phone, I promise I won't do anything stupid," he has a point. I gave him my phone but hesitated. He takes his out, so I'm guessing he's taking my number? Im oddly fine with that.

   While waiting I took the time to look at the guy. He has short spiky blonde hair, he's taller than me by a head, he's wearing a gray hoodie, black jeans, and a pair of white Spris.

   "Are you done checking me out?" I felt my cheeks heat up from embarrassment.

   "Well gotta go Dubu," he smirks before leaving me there.

   "Are you okay miss?" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded. I quickly made my way back to our apartment and gave Mina her ketchup before the world ends.

 

|-----|-----|----|<>|---

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter