New Year

..Your Mom?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Click Here

ツ ツ ツ

 Pentagon was invited to Philippine when the new year came to perform, and they were more than ecstatic! Everyone were super excited and none of them could stop talking about it. As usual, cube will take some footage for 'What's On Cube'.

 Cameras were everywhere, approaching everyone to record their childish attic, to show the playful side of Pentagon. As expected, the 10 of them were being their own self, not even pretended when the camera was on.

  When the performance day came, Pentagon members took the chance to give their new year speech for their family, for the fans and friends.

  The camera came, approaching the two maknaes of Pentagon who were playing around. Those two kids were reaching their 20 soon but still play around when the camera approached them. It was Wooseok and Hyunggu or better known as kino.

  At first, it was just a normal view. They sang kids song, Hyunggu put his arm on wooseok's arm, swaying their body to the left and right, turning around and having fun singing until Wooseok suddenly slung his hand around Hyunggu's shoulder. Not just hung his giant arm, he even pulled the main dancer closer to him, which had made Hyunggu went speechless for a few seconds, before carving a small smile. It will be normal if he was the one who put his hand around Wooseok but having the rapper's hand around him, was new. That was the first time Wooseok ever shown their skinship together in front of the camera.

  Hyunggu couldn't let his eyes go from the handsome rapper. When Wooseok asked him about how's Philippines, he casually answered with his eyes fixed on Wooseok while the rapper's eyes, fixed on the camera, probably hiding his nervousness hugging the boy so openly for the first time.

  "Don't you miss my mom?" Wooseok suddenly asked while looking at him.

  Hyunggu went dumbfounded for a moment. His mind couldn't process it quickly. When he heard the word miss, he thought it will be 'don't you miss your mom' that come out from Wooseok's mouth but then, the youngest asked about his mother instead?

  The main dancer blinked. " Your mom?" he asked for sure.

  Wooseok nodded slightly before turning to the camera. A sly grin slowly creeped on his lips. "Please say a happy new year to my mom." he said.

  He glared the maknae secretly before decided to play along. If that's what he wanted, then he will definitely get it. 

Well, he always wanted to try this, the one that Hui always use whenever he missed Shinwon. The one 'Shinwon-ah, are you watching?' with the sad tone.

  He let out a chuckles before saying "Wooseok's mom, are you watching?" He even repeated it twice, which earned a soft laugh from the taller boy. He then nudged Wooseok's waist using his elbow, forcing the maknae to do the new year wish with him.

✨✨✨

     The even had ended perfectly, just like the management had planned and Pentagon was more than delighted to see many fans came to cheer for them. Despite how tired they were, giving their best for the fan was their ultimate priority and it was satisfying to see their happy faces.

  Pentagon went back to their hotel with a smile. It was time for them to rest. Luckily their company booked for 2 person per room so it wouldn't be so crouded. Their roommate were just the same as their dorm because it was easier to make it like that. No fight would accure.

  Hyunggu went straight to bed right after he got into the room. His body was extremely exhausted and his flu was making it even worse. He didn't even bother washing his face that was still in make up or changing his cloth or anything. He could only think about sleeping and that was what he going to do.

  Well, not until he felt a giant arm suddenly wrapped around his tired body. Hyunggu couldn't help but smile. He knew exactly who was thw person by the cologne. He could even feel how the figure sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter