I

Your hello
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaerin was livid.

No, livid would be a euphemism.

The fact that her group was over had broken her heart, seeing Minzy so devastated, so angry, had made her think once or twice about her role in all this. Many people had stopped to comfort her, calm her, and yet she could not stop thinking how horrible a leader she was. As she could let it all happen in front of her eyes, they were supposed to be a family, but everything was wrong. YG manipulation to mask all the scandals, all the fight behind the scenes. This was not like a Family.

"How could I let that happen!" Chaerin looked at the glass of whiskey, the liquid that had been worth a small fortune. In seconds she ingested all the contents, feeling the strong taste on her tongue.

The loneliness of the home made her sick, she knew it, and in spite of everything, she stayed there. Wallowing in her pain in the company of alcohol had been her source of personal calamity. The brief period of time she'd gotten had been so hard to come by, and now all she wanted to do was drink her kidneys out until her mind could no longer keep repeating the circumstances and different paths she might have Followed.

Slowly she headed for her bedroom, the crackling of the fireplace the only comforting noise that was heard. She stared at herself in front of the mirror. She was so fake. Her fake blond hair, the remnants of makeup, she'd been too lazy to take off. The only thing that was true was her body, and yet, it was the only part of herself that she hated.The localized fat that would always haunt her in the videos she wanted to use a shorter top, wide hips, s that were too large to be the Korean standard and too small to be a really big deal.

Sitting on her bed she grabbed her cell phone. Some unanswered emails, thousands of notifications in the last photos she had posted, and calls from Harin and Dara, which she still did not feel fit to meet. And then there was him.

The supporting image of 'Goodbye' Jiyong had posted was his simple message of support, she knew it, and she enjoyed it too much. But it hurt the fact that he had never once called or tried to get in touch at all. She thought they would be better than that, and yet she knew she could not face him anytime soon. He was a constant reminder of what a true leader should be. A person who had overcome all the scandals, who protected his group, and would not let them shatter in front of him.

"Chaerin, open that damn door!"

Chaerin arched an eyebrow, muttering a few curses as she tried to focus the blurred vision. Slowly she staggered to the dashboard with difficulty, typing the password that would give access to her house.

"What the hell were you doing? I've been here for a long time! "

Jay Park.

Now, where that friendship had come from, she had no idea. I mean, they were friends, yes, but conventional friends, not friends who popped in each other's door. Jay Park had simply sprung up in her life recently, with a ridiculous pretext of wanting to help. He appeared on her door frequently, cleaning up her mess, feeding, and trying to get some sense out of her mind. As if the guy had some moral to it, was a consensus that Jay Park was the epitome of the binge. Parties, women, gambling and drugs. And yet he kept shouting in front of her home, until she opened the damn door or the neighbors knocked it themselves, which - by experience – that would end in him inside the house anyway.

"Are you drunk already? It's eight o'clock in the morning, Chaerin! "Jay wrinkled his nose at the woman's condition, and dropped some bags on the floor.

"I would have invited you, but as far as I know, I do not like you!" She replied, throwing herself on the couch.

"You like me. You have pictures with me on your Instagram, remember? "He glanced around, frowning as he collected some beer cans from the floor.

"Riiight, but that was before you called me a crazy in front of my little Joon Kyu." She whimpered, rolling her eyes.

"Your neighbor did not seem to mind."

"Of course not, he's eight! I have to mind! Now every morning that little brat greets me in that scary way as if I'd killed his cat and buried him in the yard. "She grunted, sitting up and following her invader with her eyes.

"Well, that's what you get for actually being a crazy . You threw a bucket of cold water at me! "

“You were being annoying just like now." Chaerin got up with difficulty and stumbled his way over to Jay, who looked at her suspiciously.She narrowed her eyes. "Tell me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter