Have mercy on me

Frenemy love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae's POV

Resting my chin on my palm, I sighed. Gah, no teacher for the first subject. Im bored, oh dont get me wrong im not a book lover. Its just that I dont know what to do. 

Wait. I do! I look at the girl next to me sneakily, I smirked at my idea. Jessica was writing something on her notes. Yup were seatmates in one table. Every table in our class consist of 3 students.

In my table theres Seohyun, Jessica and Me. I look at jessica and she glared at me.

"Woah easy there kitty cat" I wiggled my brows. 

"What do think youre looking at?" She spat. Ah, I just love to tease this girl, she gets annoyed easily by me. 

"You, ofcourse"

"Why are staring at me huh?" She squinted her eyes at me, huffing her nose. Cute.. ey wait what?


"Because I have eyes? You cant boss me around you know." I smirked

"You can stare at anything, why would you look at me!" *chuckles* now our argue is starting, pretty useless right?

"There's nothing you can do about it *merong*" She gritted her teeth and smack my arm, I laughed and returned the favor.

"Yah!" I look at her innocently, tilting my head grinning.

"Yeah?" She grunted and ruffled her hair. I giggled making her look at me.

"Let me fix that for you" she look at me questioningly but I got a better idea. I gave her hair more shuffle, resulting it for being very messy. She pinch my arm hardly.

"Ahh! Ouch! Yah!" I held my arm, looking at the red spot. Geez, this cat is so dangerous yet fun *laughs* She gave me her victory smirk.

"Damn, that hurts" I hissed trying to get away the pain. From the corner of my eye I saw tiffany, watching us?? 

Oh yeah tiffany is sitting at the table infront of us, with Yoona and Victoria. But why would she look at us? Are we that noisy? 

I look up and met the pair of eyes that took my breathe for a while. I immediately blink twice trying to stay focus. I guess she was bored and just watch me and jess fight because she was giggling at us. Wah, music to my ears.

Then I saw her phone , it was a message. Tiffany quickly grab her phone and replied to the perosn, she was smiling a bit. Well I guess I already know who that is. *sigh*

 

 

 

Jessica's POV

Haish! This Lee has nothing to do but to ruin my moments. Argh, she's very nice alright but seriously why do she needs to tease me everytime we meet?

Because of that it became a hobby to tease each other. But sometimes shes also caring yet theres never a time that we dont get sadist to each other.

Looking at her now, seeing those eyes in pain, I could only shake my head in disappointment. That lovesick fool, doesnt even mind if she's very sick about it already and doesnt even want to get medicine, happiness.

She do realize she doesnt have a chance right? Tsk tsk tsk. Well she does but she still continues on hurting herself and we can never control our feelings. It betrays what our mind says *sigh*

 I decided to smack her head, diverting her attention to me. 

"Aissh, that hurt you know! The pinch you gave still hurts too~" she whined. Well, sorry thats the only thing I can do to bring your attention somewhere else.

"Good for you." I said fiercely and raised a brow. She chuckled and ruffled my hair lightly. I pushd her hand away and hiss.

"Agh dont do that. Ish~" there she goes again being sweet. She sometimes ruffle my hair gently, hold my hand, kiss my forehead, play with my fingers, back hug me. Yes she does that, but that was when were 3rd year, she rarely does that to me now.

She even use to call me 'crash' indicating the word 'crush' she made it a because we both knew she's being playful and everybody at that time believed she had a crush on me. Like geez, never gonna happen. Right?

I didnt realized the time till a teacher came. I saw our classmates quickly got back to their sits. Brf.

Then the cycle started to go on. The teachers blabber while we write notes. Never gets old. Jae here is actually the top student more like she can live without studying, im the 3rd. Seohyun is the 2nd, she really gets into it when she and Jae are racing with scores.

But Jae didnt mind, she just let seohyun be that competitive to her, she know how the girl wants to get the top spot and outside the room, were friends. I dont know if weird is the right thing to call it but *chuckles* maybe it is.

 

Last subject of the day, finally. The bell rang, and I stretched my arms getting my things and packing it back to my bag. I saw Jae looking at tiffany again, geez tiff, what happen to you? Before taeyeon came, she, jae and the gang would always join together in getting out. But right now, she zooms outside her room and we saw taeyeon.

I look back at jae, whose busy packing up too. I decided to wait for her. 

She looked at me and smiled, a sign of her being thankful. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter