Crash (And Fall Down)

TWDY
Please log in to read the full chapter
A/N: 'twas supposed to be longer and titled "night people" but I decided to separate it because if I don't, I probably won't update it till oh gosh maybe two months from now because it's that long (and I'm lazy and also likes to procrastinate). So here you go a flash back instead.

 

oh it's sad to think we just let it be prisoner of love

-you me at six

 

 

Of course, people hate. Hate is easy. Love is hard. Understanding is hard. Acceptance is hard. and we are lazy to put in the effort to do hard things. 

That's why monsters like Yoo Jeongyeon likes to pick up a fight in the alley of gangnam street. 

That's why devils like Yoo Jeongyeon likes to degrade every piece of humans with her filthy mouth. 

That's why uncultured swine like Yoo Jeongyeon likes to annoy the hell out of Im Nayeon and acted like she owned the world.

She couldn't exactly remember when, but it went far before high school that they started to act like they're in world war 3. Nayeon was patient at first, being all friendly and not giving up on the friendship. It didn't matter that Nayeon was her senior, Jeongyeon still likes to pick on her more than the others. Nayeon went to school nurse once because Jeongyeon accidentally kicks a soccer ball to Nayeon's face. She didn't say sorry, she just laughed and blame it on Nayeon for not being aware of her surrounding. 

But enough was enough. 

After Jeongyeon framed Nayeon for braking the vase on the principal's office, Nayeon started to shoot back the flame and burns Jeongyeon deeper into hell. Whatever prank that Jeongyeon pulled, Nayeon made sure that she'll return it - if not, double the pain. 

Which was funny because they weren't always like that.

When they were little, like the first grade of primary school little, they were actually nice to each other. They weren't exactly best friends, but Jeongyeon liked to share her cookies every now and then with her. They even used to ride bikes together but now Jeongyeon likes to scratch Nayeon's car with branches.

It started in the fifth grade, just before Nayeon graduated from primary school.  Jeongyeon had started hanging out with a different group of people and slowly became cold towards Nayeon. The light teases became somewhat colder and heavier, though Jeongyeon always knows to not cross the line with . When Nayeon stepped into eighth grade she accidentally found out the true nature of Jeongyeon's family and how Jeongyeon slowly dabbed into the lifestyle. After that, Nayeon swore to never associate herself with that little prick and cut her tie completely with her. 

She didn't need to understand or accept her old childhood friend's behaviour. Whatever illegal crap that the Yoo family do was their decision. There's no good excuse for being abusive or violent towards everyone anyway, certainly not because of family expectation. What kind of family is that anyway?

 

 

So when Jeongyeon didn't show up on a Friday class morning, Nayeon felt great. Her skin suddenly was clear, her grades went up, and she felt like she could do a marathon. She hoped that somehow Jeongyeon got killed or even better… dragged into a prison cell. Either way, she's happy with it.

But not even half an hour into the drama class and she already wished that the police has locked her up instead. They were in the middle of a heated discussion about spirit animal, in which one by one of the student had to stand up and act out a scene of their chosen animal. There were no tables or chairs, just a bunch of bean bags scattered around the gray dusted carpet, so it made it look like they're doing some kind of ritual, with the crazy person in the middle. 

"My spirit animal is cheetah because I'm fast-" a guy named Jungkook stood up and ran around in a circle or whatever. Nayeon didn't really pay attention to whatever his performance was. There were approximately five people left before her turn. When he finished acting like a complete fool, the class enthusiastically clapped and he went back to his seat. Jungkook had to elbow the blonde girl next to her, signalling that it was her time to stood up. 

"My name is Hirai Momo," she said seemingly not interested… or rather high? Face bloated and eyes half closed. She was probably high but the rest of their squad seems pretty normal as they cheered her to continue, "My spirit animal…." she paused before passing off a huge grin, "I think I ate it,"

 

The class burst into laughter.

 

Nayeon really wanted to be locked up in jail now.

 

It's not that Nayeon had anything against her, but she was, after all, Jeongyeon best friend (or maybe girlfriend?). Needless to say, she was guilty by association. 

Before Momo could went back to her place, there was a creaking noise from the door that made everyone turned their head towards it. A g

Please log in to read the full chapter