Goodbye

Departure

 

YA! BABO!

                When you see this letter, I am probably on my way to or am already in New York. I just want to tell you a story. Ready? …It took me a lot of courage to decide to and to actually write you this letter…But here goes. :)

                When we first met, it was kind of awkward. But then, we became friends. We started to talk and we found out that we have a lot in common. We also have the same goals. I feel like we can understand each other, in a way. We hung out a lot after we became friends and I felt like we’ve gotten comfortable with each other…But the thing is…I think I have developed some feelings for you…

                At first, I didn’t think much of it and thought my feelings would go away if I don’t pay attention to it…But I was wrong. We started to talk more and see each other more. My feelings for you started to grow…I’ve never experienced love like this before. I would think of you every day and would talk about you unintentionally to my friends. I think everyone knows that I like you…Except for you.

                The stupid little things you do, I found it cute. The way you care, I found it sweet. Your beautiful smile, your nice hair, your beautiful eyes, your cute lips, your adorable laugh, your fun personality makes me fall in love with you more and more. I tried to stop myself from loving you more, but it was impossible. Want to know something? Truth is…My heart has cried twice because of you. You’ve told me your ideal type and I don’t fit your descriptions. I guess I’m not the girl for you.

                I don’t have the courage to tell you this face to face…That’s why I’m writing this. I don’t know how you’re going to react after this, but I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I’ve decided to give up on you. You know why? Because I feel like you don’t have the same feelings for me. You talk to me less now…You talk to someone else more now. I feel like you talk to me because you don’t want me to feel left out and also when she’s unavailable. Do you know how I feel when I see you guys talking with each other and laughing together? For once…I feel jealousy. You’re the only one who has ever made me felt this way. I feel happy whenever I’m with you, but I feel sad thinking of you because your attention is to her… I don’t like feeling like this…So I decided that I will leave and forget about you. I don’t want to confuse myself anymore. I don’t want to feel left out anymore. I hope you have fun with her. I’m pretty sure that you’re not going to notice my leave anyways.

                It was nice meeting you and I had a lot of fun being with you. But now, I have to leave… Thank you for everything you’ve done and for allowing me to experience new emotions. Hope you live a happy life and hope that you’ll be able to reach your goals. Good bye now~ :)

 

                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                The Foolish One