Chapter 1

Love Me Again!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE. ANYONE WHO INTERESTED TO BE A PROOF READER FOR MY FANFIC, YOU ARE WELCOMED TO DO THAT. THANK YOU IN ADVANCE! :)

 

 

"Yao Wang"


He turned his head to the person who called him. His eyes immediately averted to the floor. He couldn't look to the person in front of him. He felt like tears would fall anytime and before it would happen, he quickly took his bag and walked away to the boarding gate. 


But before he could reach the there, he was prevented by a tall figure who was standing in front of him with a sad eyes. No. He knew that he shouldn't had believe in those eyes anymore. 


"Yao Wang, wait!" The tall figure grabbed his hands and dragged him to the side.
"What do you want? I have to go now!" He withdrew his hand from the grip. He stared at those eyes. Yes, he looked into those eyes which gave him strength and happiness before but not anymore. 


"Look! I have to go now. Please don't follow and find me anymore.."


"No! You won't! Look, I am sorry for the incident a few days ago. I- I know. It's my fault." The tall figure slowly taking Yao Wang small hands into his but then was pushed away. "Let's go home..hmmm?" 
Yaowang sigh and he kept standing there for a moment before uttered a word.


"We are over the moment I stepped out from that house and...." He took the hand in front of him and put a key together with the ring on it. 


"There's no more place for you in here..I am sorry Jiang Wen." He put his hand to his heart before completely walked toward the boarding gate leaving that person behind. Yes, the person who used to be his sources of happiness. Without looking back, Yao Wang kept walking until he disappeared from the view.
'No, this can't be true. I'll find you Yao Wang'

                                                                                  --------------------

He couldn't sleep last night as he was busy packing his belongings. It was his first time taking the flight. He afraid that he might leave something behind. He didn't have much money  but enough for him to take economy class. He looked at his phone before switching it off. A few missed calls from someone who he wanted to forget from now on. He need to move on and yes he knew that he could do it. 

After the incident, he kept searching the place to study. He was working for too long after he graduated from high school. He had to earn money to support his study at least for the registration fee. Luckily, he was born with a genius brain so, with a good result and performance from his previous school, he succeed to get a scholarship to further his study in Beijing. Why Beijing?

He didn't know the exact reason. It just that since he was a little, he loved to find an information about Beijing even when his teachers asked him the place he wanted to visit the most, Beijing would be the answer. He had been living in Korea all the time since he was a baby. Once he knew how to speak and think, what he got to know was, he's an orphan. No parents and living in Seoul, Korea. But, look at him now, he grew up so well and very independent. 

His stomach suddenly felt uncomfortable so, he asked a permission from the attendant to use the toilet. He had to cause he afraid the flight will depart anytime soon. Fortunately, the flight was delayed a bit.

                                                                            ---------------------------                                      

"Welcome on board, sir."

The flight attendant gave him a big smile but he just stared at her with an annoying look. He look at the ticket in his hand. ", economy class!" He cursed. He never take a flight in economy class and it was his first time ever . He took a sit near the window. "So, uncomfortable and narrow." He put his seat belt and leaned on the chair. He put a mask on his face covered the mouth and nose in case he would smell something bad. What smell? 


Well, he practically a fussy one. When too many people gather in one place like this definitely all kinds of smell would be 'produced'. 


A boy came and sit beside him. Middle sit. He took a glance before averted his eyes back to the window. 
Yao Wang took his seat and wore his seat belt after coming out from the toilet. He looked at the man beside him at a glance before shifting his body until he felt comfortable. Both of the seat on his two sides  were occupied now. After a few minutes, the attendant made an announcement for the departure. He took a pill and shove it into his throat. It was for travel sickness. 


It's somehow weird for someone to eat that kind of pill when taking flight. He knew it but the pill would not bringing any harm and could make him feel sleepy in a few minutes so, he could sleep easily. 
When he was about to enter his dreamland, he felt something 'crawled' on his thigh. He immediately opened his eyes and looked at his right side. He saw a man was smirking at him. He then noticed the man's hand was on his thigh groping slowly. He immediately budged to his left side until he touched the man who were sleeping already, maybe. He immediately apologized to him.


 "I- I am sorry sir." No response. 
He couldn't stand it anymore. He stared at the ert man with a fierce gaze like giving a warning before he continued his sleep but then again, his thigh was d and even went further almost touching his private part. He jolted away and his hand accidentally hit the face of the man who sit near the window. "Oh my God! I am sorry sir. I didn't do it on purpose. Please forgive me." No response. 


He shifted his eyes to the erted man beside him. "Excuse me sir, I am not a 'thing' who you can touch freely. Please, stop it!" He said to the man with a lower voice afraid others would hear him.


Without his conscious, the man who sat near the window watched him since earlier. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter