I want my brother back

I Want My Brother Back

“ Your fired” Bang Pdnim yelled.

Yoongi’s jaw dropped, how can they fire Rap Monster?

“No if he goes we all go, your the one who put us together, we have a bond no one can take away, not even you. Namjoon is the reason Bangtan is even still together. So if he leaves whats going to be the point of staying here.” Yoongi yelled. Even though they had their own talents they sticked together because that's what brothers do.

   He never raised his voice no matter the circumstances.

   “Yoongi this has nothing to do with you or the guys, Namjoon broke one of the rules involving the contract"Pdnim hated lying but he missed him, so he had no choice but to go along the with the plan.

  Yoongi wouldn’t take no for an answer, Over a "stupid contract  rule”can't he turn hisbcheeckbth he was surprised that none of the other would stand up to Pdnim,so he looked at them to see whether or not they were with him,but they avoid his gaze and looked everywhere but him.

  ‘Some friends you are’ he thought to himself and turned back and glared at Pdnim but before t could happen he wanted to to speak his mind.He would have cuss out his manger later.

     “You know I thought you guys were better then that,without Namjoon Bts, would have never been born, so you guys can just....." he could finish that sentence. He looked away for a second and muttered
" Whatever relationship we had is over.” They were a team and right now they didn’t look like one so he had no choice but say something he might regret.

“HYUNG don’t you dare say that,not to me you mean everththing to us. !"Jhope whisperd "I just want my brother back we all do."

    Before it could go any further Namjoon didn’t think this was funny anymore although he was flatter that Min Yoongi would leave and stay by his side and drop everything in the process,but did he honestly think Pdnim would fire any of the boys. They were like his sons he never had.

  "Yoongi stop, you guys can stop acting now, this going to far."He looked at the others shaking his head.

Yoongi’s eyes widened and he felt hurt that Namjoon had to come up with a way to get his attention. He turned to Joonie  

“ You knew about this”

  Joonie nodded and in a whispered tone" Yoongi,you haven’t been with us for over two years,we had to come up with something, anything to bring you back to us,I know you still talk to me but the hyungs missed you terribly.“ Yoongi looked at each band member and the look in their eyes said everything it need too.

He chuckled ” You guys are douch bags for this,but I understand" he turned to his manger 

“I’m sorry sir please forgive me for my rudeness” he bowed

Pdnim smiled 

“Yah kid next time you go through anything you can always come to me or that guys, your a wonderful young man. Do YOU understand me MIN YOONGI” 

    PDNIM hugged him tight which seemed like a long time but he never once complained. He patted him on his back and said one last “love you” kid and walked out of the dance studio. Yoongi turned to the guys 

“I’m sorry is there anyway  you ca- ….. ” before he could finish his sentence his hyungs tackled him and gave him kisses all over his face which he missed and let them do what they wanted.  Having his mandates by his side once again felt amazing, he forgot why he even left. He was a shamed that he hurt them.

  After what seemed like forever he had his brothers back despite what he said moments ago he whispered 

“Hyungs I love you"