Say that you love me ... one last time .

If you ever start loving me again ... tell me ... [two-shots]

 

"Yah , what's all that fuss about !" Joon came out from his room and saw Yoseob .

He went speechless and stood rooted to the ground .

 "Jeon Chang Sun ... nice to meet you ..." Yoseob snapped and smirked .

"Yoseob-ah ..." You called out .

"Shut up , ." Yoseob pushed you away .

Upon seeing you fell on the floor , Joon and GiKwang rushed to you .

"Yah ! Don't ever touch my sister !" Joon flung his fist on Yoseob's face and fell on the floor . Yoseob rubbed off the blood from his nose and stood up .

"Isn't this a loving scene ?" Yoseob smirked and kicked opened the kitchen door .

"Yah , what you want ?!" Joon followed Yoseob .

"Get Park Jiyeon out now !" Yoseob took a gun out from his jacket and pointed at Joon .

"No !" Joon refused .

"Andwae , Yoseob-ah !" You stood in front of Joon .

"Yah , Jeon Hyosung !" GiKwang shouted your name as you stood in front of Joon .

"Go away !" Joon pushed you away and get Jiyeon out from the toilet .

"Here's Jiyeon !" Joon held Jiyeon's hand and dragged her out .

"Yo-yo ... seob-ah ..." Jiyeon's face was full with tears .

"Shut up , don't call my name !" Yoseob snatched Jiyeon over .

"Yah , Yang Yoseob you better don't do anything to her , or else-" 

"Or else what ? ..." Yoseob cut Joon off . Joon went silent .

"Kwang-ah , please stop Yoseob ... please ..." You pulled GiKwang's shirt .

"Jeon Hyosung ... silly you ... GiKwang never loved you . He was just using you to get close to your brother and now , it's my time for revenge ." Yoseob pointed the gun at Joon .

"Gi-gi-kwang-ah ... is ... i-it ... t-t-true ?" You glared at GiKwang with your teary eyes and choked .

"Hyosung-ah ... i-i-" GiKwang was suppose to explain to you but you interupted him .

"Yes or No ?!" You screamed at him . You thought he really loved you .

"NO , I DON'T !" He shouted in your face .

"Yah , Lee GiKwang !" Joon punched Gikwang .

"Oppa , hajima !" You stopped Joon .

"es ..." Yoseob put his arm over Jiyeon's neck .

"It's time ... Joon ... you should die ." Yoseob pulled the trigger of the gun and pointed towards Joon .

"Yoseob , please , don't !" You stood up .

"Yoseob , hajima !" Jiyeon screamed and covered her eyes .

[Imagine the whole senario slowed down~]

GiKwang gave an epic face . You ran towards Joon . Jiyeon screaming . Joon pushing you away . 

"Bang !" The bullet flew towards Joon and just nice , you hugged Joon . 

You arched your back as you got shot . 

" ." You heard Yoseob cursed loudly .

"Hyosung-ah !!!!!!!!!" Jiyeon , Joon and GiKwang ran to you as you began to fall backwards , with blood dripping down .

Jiyeon caught you and hugged you tightly . 

"Hyosungie , don't die ! I beg you ! Don't !" Jiyeon cried all her heart out .

"Hyosung !!!!!!!" Joon screamed as he collapsed on the floor , banging his head on the floor .

"Hyosung ! I'm sorry !" GiKwang apologised as tears started to fall on your cheek .

You struggled to open your eyes and tried to speak .

"Ji-jiyeon-ah ... i-i-i'm ... gra-grate ... ful to h-ave you as a fr-fr-friend ... th-thank ... you , i-i love ... you a-and ... O-o-oppa ... t-ake care ... i l-love you ..." You stopped speaking and looked at GiKwang .

"Hajima , Hyosung-ah !" Jiyeon squeezed your arm .

"I love you Hyosung-ah , i love you ! Can you hear me ?! I'm sorry for using you ! But now i realised that you're part of my life ! Hyosung-ah , believe me !!!! I love you forever , please hold on !" You heard GiKwang screamed at the top of his voice as he dialled for the ambulance .

"Gi-gi-kwang-ah ... t-th-thank ... you f-f-or bei-ng su-such a g-great boy-friend to m-me ... i-i-i l-love y-ou ..." You smiled and you felt yourself had difficulty breathing and you know that it's time . 

"Hyosung-" The only word you heard and you out .


 

OMG, THIS IS TERRIBLE! >< I can't write people dying!!! GAAAH! Sorry if i messed up the story!! :( Hope that you still enjoy... Thanks for the subs to even though it's only a short story. :)