Chapter 1

Happy Ending

 

Chanhee groaned when the rays of sunlight hitting his face through the curtain of the window. Oh how he wished that today is Sunday so he don’t have to go to school! He grabbed his phone under his pillow and take a look at the time.

“Holy ! I already late!” He quickly get up from the bed and ran to the toilet.

 

“Why none of you wake me up? I almost late to school!” Chanhee whined to his appas who his preparing the breakfast and another one reading the newspaper. Yep, appas. He has two appas and he proud of it. He loves both of them so much because he won’t live happily like this if his parents did not adopt him from orphanage.

“Good morning, jagiya! We didn’t wake you up because today Eric appa can send you to school.” The one who was preparing the breakfast, Syung appa greeted him and kissed his cheek.

“Really appa? You can send and fetch me from school today?” Chanhee asked happily.

“Why are you so happy, son?”

“So today I don’t have to waiting for the bus one hour earlier than my school time! Yeayy! I love you appa. But why suddenly? Usually you will be driving to the office at this hour.” Chanhee asked curiously.

“Yah!”  Hyesung appa knocked his head with a spatula.

“Ouch! Hyesung Appa!”

“Eat your breakfast now. Do you have to be chatter box this early morning?” Hyesung nagged at him while Chanhee rubbed his head using one hand and another hand feeding him.

 

“Appa, are you not that busy today? So, can we go to amusement park after school?” Chanhee asked Eric when they were on the way to Chanhee’s school.

“You want to go to the amusement park? Okay, call! Why not? I will inform to Syungi appa later. So, how’s school? I am sorry because lately I am too busy with my work so I rarely see you at home.”

“It’s okay, appa. I know that you are busy with your company and Hyesung appa is busy with his concert. I understand. Your son here is the most understanding son in the world, don’t you know that?” Chanhee bragged and then he giggled when he saw Eric giggled.

“Yes, my son is the nicest son ever in the world.” Eric Chanhee’s hair. His son was too lovely. No wonder when the first time they came to the Angel Kids Paradise, they already attracted to a 2 years old boy named Lee Chanhee. Both of his parents was trapped in a burnt building and they can’t be saved as the fire became bigger.

 


“Chanhee! Chanhee! Do you want to know something?” Baekhyun who was coming out from nowhere asked while panting heavily. His slender fingers clasped Chanhee’s shoulder tightly as he regained his breath.

“Yah, where were you? And what is it, Byun Baekhyun?” Chanhee asked while his eyes were looking for a certain Chinese boy with doll face.

Byun Baekhyun and Xi Luhan became bestfriend since they were 6. Of course they have gone through up and down in their friendship, but strangely they still being bestfriend till now. When both of his appas busy with concert and company, he will sleep over either at Luhan’s or Baekhyun’s home. His Syung appa was still a top singer in South Korea despite this year is his 20th years being in entertainment industry while Eric appa is a CEO at an entertainment company where Hyesung is being managed.

“The seniors… they are f-fighting!” Chanhee sighed and said, “What should I do then? This is not my problem.” Chanhee shrugged while grinned.

Baekhyun’s eyes went wide with Chanhee’s statement. “Yah! They are fighting because of you! How come you can be this relax while Luhan is out there with them trying to calm their asses down?” Baekhyun shook his head.

“Not my fault that they are being so childish fighting because of me. I am not the one who seduce or force them to like me. And one more, I know that Luhan is there because a certain ‘senior’ is there too. We are bestfriend for 11 years damn it and I know both of you too well.” Chanhee stated the fact.

“Yes, that’s true but today’s fighting is the worst ever. You should try to stop it because the student council can’t control it anymore! They are using their fists! You- here follow me!” Baekhyun gave up talking to his bestfriend. So, he pulled Chanhee to the ‘war site’.

Chanhee can’t believe his eyes what he saw before him. Two most famous senior groups in his school are fighting at the school field with all the other students were cheering for them. ‘What are they doing?!Their childishness is beyond control!’

A senior from Changjo’s group punched a guy from L.Joe’s group on his face while a guy from L.Joe’s group kicking a guy from Changjo’s group. Then at the middle of the field, there were two guys stared at each other with their hand gripping each other’s collar.

Chnagjo and L.Joe are Chanhee’s senior. They were 2 years older than him. Chanhee was a popuar guy in his school. With his pretty, cute and handsome face, he attracted many female students and male students with his charms including Changjo and L.Joe. At first both of them were not enemies until one day…

“You better stop the war, Chanhee or else the principal will call their parents and yours.”

 

 

“But principal, I am not the one who was fighting! This is not fair at all!” Chanhee tried to persuade the principal but too late because the principal already called his parents to come. Not that Chanhee hated his parents to come to school but knowing his Hyesung appa, the famous singer in South Korea, the school’s entrance must be packed with fangirls who are trying to take a picture with him or want to have his signature. Everytime there was a “Parents come to school” day, Chanhee will be tired as hell because he is shielding Hyesung appa from the fangirl.

Actually, both of his parents didn’t know the all “Crush on Chanhee” things. His Eric Appa is the most protective one. Knowing him for almost as long as he lives, Eric appa probably wil interrogate themselves. Okay, he never like the idea where his parents meddling with his lovelife although he doesn’t have one yet.

And the most important thing is, today he has a date with both of his parents at the amusement park after a long time. He afraid if today’s case gonna ruin their mood and they will cancel the trip to amusement park. Gosh, he tried to be positive. He glanced at the bunch of seniors who were groaning in pain at the outside of the principal’s office. Serve them right! Who asked them to fight?

“This whole fighting case involved you, Mr. Lee. Basically, you are the cause of the fighting. Now, be a good boy and sit down quietly while waiting for your parents to come.” The principal said and continue to type on his desktop.

Chanhee just rolled his eyes. He tried to stop both of them but he failed because as soon as he ran to them to stop the fight, both of them already punched and kicked each other.

 

“Eric Mun, for a second can you slow down the car?” Shin Hyesung said to the man behind the wheel. Eric who listened well to his husband let out a sigh and slow down the car. “I know you are worried about Chanhee. Me too. But, I am sure he is okay and not hurt.” He tried to calm his husband who obviously worried about their son.

“I know Hyesung-ah but I just can’t wait to see him and make sure he is okay.”

As soon as the principal called Hyesung, he immediately went to Eric’s office that only two floor above his practice room, and Eric who was discussing something with his co-workers immediately dismissed the meeting and both of them ran to the parking lot.

The school’s entrance was packed with female students and a few male students too. The security guard tried to make a way for their car to park inside but failed when the fangirls already hovering their car.

“Eric, let’s just walk inside.” Hyesung sighed at the sight. He doesn’t know whether they can make it, walking through all the fangirls to inside or not. For a moment he regret not to send Chanhee to boys school.

 

“This is why I disliked the idea that your dads are coming. All female students totally ignored the teacher and ran to the school gate like this is a concert.” The principal sighed as soon as she heard the loud screaming from her female students and when she looked through the window, she saw Eric was protecting Hyesung while trying to make way for them to walk to the principal’s office.

“I already said to you that you shouldn’t call my parents but you ignored me.” Chanhee bluntly said.

“I called them because this is already the tenth times they fighting because of you, Mr. Lee. I need both of your parents to advise them on their own so they could realise their mistakes.”

There was a knock on the door and when the door was opened, two fine adult good looking males came inside the office. “Good morning, Mrs. Kim.” Both of them greeted the principal while Eric was glaring at Chanhee. Chanhee immediately diverted his eyes to somewhere else.

“Good morning, Mr. Jung, Mr. Mun. I am glad that both of you can come to my office despite of your busy career lives.”

“It’s nothing, Mrs. Kim. We will come for our son regardless we are busy or not. So, what’s happen? I saw the students at the outside and their injuries are pretty bad. Is Chanhee involved?”

“He is not involved in the fight, but I am sorry to say this but he is the cause of the fighting.” She smiled while looking at the confuse faces infront of her. At the back there, Chanhee was fidgeting his fingers while hearing the conversation between his parents and the principal.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Two seniors are having a crush on your son and they compete with each other to win your son.”

“So, they are fighting with each other in order to win Chanhee? Is my son a prize or what?” Eric Mun said, definitely mad with the idea that his son is treated like a prize to both of them.

“I called you not because of Chanhee, but I want you to advice the seniors. I am not mad at Chanhee at all, but both of them are too much and over the top already.”

 

“Appa… Eric appa.”Chanhee called, with a low voice.

“Appa~” He tried to use aegyo a little bit since both of his appas are weak with his aegyo.

“Yes, Chanhee?” Hyesung appa asked when his husband did not reply his son.

“Appa, I swear this is not my fault at all. Please don’t get mad at me.” Chanhee snuggled to his appa. Eric Mun’s heart melted at his son cute gesture.

“I am not mad at you but I am mad when imagining that you are their prize. And! Do they think that when one of them win, they will get you easily? I am your father for god sake. I won’t let you involved in a relationship till you get adult!”

“I know appa. I know… so can we have our amusement park date right now?” he said. Hyesung just chuckled at his son’s behaviour. But deeply inside, he kinda like one of them to be his son’s boyfriend.

 

 

 

 

Hi guys! So here is it, the first chapter of Happy Ending! In this story, I include all of my OTPs so I am sorry if you are hoping for the other Teen Top’s member OTP in this story *deeply bowed 90 degree*😌

Comment down below of what do you think about the first chapter. Trust me, all of your comments and subscribe make me happy and full😋 your comments also make me more motivated to write for the next chapter.

Till we see again in next chapter of Happy Ending!!!