Chapter 9

Arranged Marriage?!?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Wedding Reception-

Everyone was currently just arriving at the place. At first it was family members but soons K-pop group started entering. 

"Our Maknae is growing up so fast" Taeyon started fake crying when she saw how professional Saeun looked.  

 

 

 

"Aye I'm still the same age chill out" While Saeun was busy chatting with her members, Krystal was in the back getting ready with her sister. 

"Oooo my sister looks hella good" Jessica blurted out when she saw Krystal wearing a expensive dress. 

 

 

 

Saeun actually picked out the dress but never saw Krystal wore it. So when the girl accidentally walked in she was in awe at the sight. 

"Wow my wife looks hot" Krystal started to become shy as she saw how Saeun was reacting. Jessica being the 'good' sister she is left the two alone in the room. 

"Yah what are you doing in here you should be greeting our guests" The shy girl tried pushing the other out the door. 

"But I wanted to see you" Saeun tried to lean closer for a kiss but was quickly rejected.

"No no later, my make up is gonna get ruined" The taller girl just stood there giving the f(x) Maknae the puppy eye.

"Ok fine only one peck" Krystal leaned in and gave the taller girl a 2 second peck. Saeun was pleased and quickly left. 

-After Reception-

(Gonna skip the reception since it's kinda boring xD)

While the maids were cleaning up, Saeun was saying goodbye to the last couple of guests that were left. Krystal on the other hand was extremely tired and was trying her best to stay awake at one of the tables. 

The reception actually lasted wayyyy longer than it should have but everyone still had a good time. 

"SOOJUNGIEEEEEE" Saeun yelled through the almost empty building as she ran around trying to find her wife. 

"Mwooo..." The tired girl tried her best to yell out but soon slumped over the table and fell asleep. Fortunately Saeun has pretty good hearing and quickly ran to the girl. 

-Saeun's POV-

Aye this girl tired already?

I quickly carry her bridal style to the car on the passenger side. I swear to god she had gotten hella lighter than before or was it just I got stronger. Hm I probably got stronger. 

It was about 3 AM when I was driving home. To make matters even worse our mansion was a good hour away. If only my parents picked a normal small house it wouldn't have to be as far but oh well I guess. While driving I put on a slow song so Krystal wouldn't wake up. 

Soon after I was stopped at a red light that was probably the longest ing I ever waited like holy there's no cars around. Not knowing what to do I just look over to Krystal, she still looked good even when she was sleeping. I felt kinda bad since I was one of the reason why the party lasted for too long. Ah Mianhae. 

-Home- (No One's POV)

Saeun did her usual thing at night and that was to walk around the mansion making sure every door and window were closed. As well as admiring her pink pool.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter