final

Nayeon's favourite place
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

Nayeon loves hugging, that's a fact. She also loves clinging on to other people. Maybe it's the 3 year dating ban taking an effect on her, but she finds herself doing things to the other members that may seem a bit... too much. Even so, she starts to realize that she doesn't do such actions towards a particular member, who is none other than Mina.

Being the eldest. she shows her love towards the other members openly. be it during fansigns or live broadcasts. But something about Mina just makes Nayeon think that the smallest of actions are enough. (In a good way, of course)

Like how Mina's soft voice is enough to make Nayeon wish she could listen to her all day.

Or how Mina' dancing is enough to showcase her abilities yet make you yearn to see more of it.

And how the sound of her laugh is enough to make Nayeon smile goofily.

Even the way Mina's eyes curve when she smiles too much is enough to cause Nayeon's heart to beat faster.

And the list goes on and on and on. Mina, overall, is enough to make Nayeon fall ever since the latter had laid eyes on her. Anything Mina does is enough to shake Nayeon up and provide her with warmth all over.

One time, just before the start to their TT promotions, the members were practicing their performance for their comeback stage the next day. After hours of dancing and singing, each member started to leave, heading back to their dorm. Mina and Nayeon were the last ones in the room and Mina found the elder sitting in the corner, in a daze.

"Tired?" Mina asked as she slumped down beside Nayeon. The other girl merely nodded.

"Rest then" Mina said before continuing, "I'll be here". The ballerina then mumbles a small 'always', thinking Nayeon wouldn't hear it but of course she caught it. Nayeon smiles giddily before resting her head on Mina's shoulder and interlocking their arms. Mina starts patting her head with her other hand before leaning her head on Nayeon too. They both wake up half an hour later when Jihyo gives them a call asking where they were.

Another time, at ISAC, when Mina won her first gold medal for rhythmic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter