five - so close

Meeting Im Jaebum (Jaebum x Reader)

 Everything was going really well the next couple of days. You had noticed how Jackson and Bambam always treated you so kindly so you had become close to them. You'd hope to also become close with the other members but haven't been able to run into them just as much.

  Heading to your kitchen, you sighed at the fact that your fridge was nearly empty. You mostly ate out a lot but you've been really interested in trying to learn how to cook some main Korean dishes.

   It was too late at night to go to a market and buy the ingredients needed. Maybe going to a convenience store and grabbing some ramen and a few other basic snacks would be good enough for the night and tomorrow you'd head to the famous markets.

  You had to admit, even though the convenience store was very close to your home, it was still nerve-wrecking and scary to go outside all alone in the middle of the night in a foreign country, but the sound of your growling stomach pushed you to get up and throw on a jacket.

   The city looked even more beautiful at night with the lights reflecting off the tall buildings. Seoul was known for its nightlife so it wasn't surprising to see so many people out and about. You throw your hood over your head in case someone were to recognize you.

   The store was located a bit on a alley/empty road so it was less crowded and much quieter.

   The male figure in front of you appeared almost familiar, his broad shoulders and large back, the way his body moved each step he took. He wore mostly black, a hood over his head, you could hear faint music, which you assumed came from his earphones. He was just too familiar.

   He stopped walking and so did you. You watched as he slowly turned around. You noticed the black mask that lay upon his mouth and nose but you could see his eyes and that's when you realized.

   "Jaebu-,"

  '-Are you following me?" he interrupted in a harsh tone.

  "No, I was heading to the store," you pointed at the convenience store barely twenty feet away.

  He turned around and began walking again but your hand quickly grabbed his shoulder and he paused, a angry sigh escaping his lips.

  "Why do you hate so much? I have never done anyth-"

   You didn't finish. You felt your arm being pulled and felt your back collide with a cold wall, his hand firmly on your mouth. You couldn't process what was going on, all you saw was that you were now standing in a dark alleyway, and you could feel his body pressed close to yours. You ignored how your face felt hot as you made eye contact through the hood of your black jackets, your heart beating fast. Snap out of it.

   You grabbed his hand covering your mouth and snatched it away.

    "What the hell are you doing?!"

   His finger came to his masked mouth, "Shhhh."

   You remained like that for a few more seconds but what felt like hours. You'd hoped he couldn't hear your heart literally beating out of your chest from the closeness of your bodies.

   You felt his warm breath against your ear which caused your body to shiver and finally he moved away. "They're gone."

  "Who?" you were still extremely confused at what had just occurred.

  "There are a couple paparazzi's that like to stand around the JYP Dorms hoping to catch something interesting," he looked around, "and well you can't go around having conversations with idols in the streets. If any of us are seen hanging around with the opposite well then there goes all the dating rumors and scandals."

   You nodded and apologized. "I wasn't thinking sorry."

   "Are you ever? You're literally the last person I'd want to be caught in a dating rumor with," and with that he walked away.

Sigh.  

   You hated how even though he treated you like , your heart had been beating uncontrollably, but you wouldn't allow yourself to have any feelings for him anymore. You would get over him.