Hanky

Remembering Valentines

"Maybe it was just accidentally putted on your locker, Jae." Hansol said, practically convincing Jaehyun about the faded red paper on Jaehyun's locker yesterday.

"No! My name's indicated there, with Lee Taeyong!" His friends, mainly Yuta, Hansol and Ten looked at each other with worried faces.

"Don't make a fuss out of it Jae, do you?" Ten tapped Jaehyun's back. "But..."

"Buts no more, Jaehyunnie. But if you want wrinkles then go ahead and think." Jaehyun laughed at Yuta's statement. 

"Okay." After a minute Jaehyun frowned again. "But who's that Lee Taeyong? Ugh!" 

Ten sighed. "No buts!" Jaehyun pouted when Ten scolded him, making his friends laugh.

"What's with the duck face, eh?" Doyoung said when him and Taeil approached them at the semicircular table at the almost edge of the school cafeteria.

"What's with the rabbit face, eh?" Yuta imitated Doyoung's making the clique, aside from Doyoung of course, burst into laughter.

Doyoung putted a disgusted face at Yuta, "Eww."

"Yuta, it is your college week right?" Taeil asked Yuta when the atmosphere became quiet.

"Is it College of Liberated Arts' week?" Ten asked Yuta.

"Nope! Only our department. I forgot to invite you guys, but I hope you would come to our department's week." Yuta said.

"I don't have classes anymore. But I'll just sit in with Yuta's class." Hansol announced at them. They just nodded their heads in approval. 

"Wait, Yuta still have a class? It's their department week right?" Jaehyun asked them. 

"I thought that too, I thought we won't have classes for a week because the org president wants us to enjoy, but Mr. Park want to meet us for another class." Yuta explained.

"Wow, sly prof! Maybe he'll miss you guys that's why."

"What the heck Ten! That prof hates our block to the core! Just see us after class so that you can attend our department week."

"Fine then, maybe we could see each other at 4:30? Our class will be dismissed by then." Doyoung said while estimating his time schedule.

Jaehyun put his hands on top of his chest, creating an 'x' figure while frowning. "But my classes would end by 5:30." He scoffed. 

"5:30 then." "Hansol thumbs up.

Yuta smirked at the frowning Doyoung, "You're so selfish, mate." making the friends laugh again. "You guys are being mean to me. You are making me like a laughing stock." and he putted a 'TT' face.

"Aren't you?" Ten acted shock, well overacted.

Taeil spoke. "I'm heading now kids, my classes will start in a few. See you later." They nod and wave their hands at the leaving Taeil.

"You know guys, do you notice that every time Taeil hyung's going back to classes, he always say 'my classes will start in a few'" Doyoung said while he mock how their hyung say goodbye at them and the way he walks, too. "His legs too, so short!" And he laugh annoyingly.

Ten grab the napkins place in the middle of the table. "Yah Mr. Kim be careful, I'm still here you !" 

"Is that so?" Yuta teased. "So shoooooooort!" and he and Hansol high fived.

"You're such a traitor guys. By the way, Johnny will be with us later, too. He texted me. I'm so excited!" Yuta and Hansol grinned while Ten smirked. What's with their faces?! Jaehyun cluelessly asked himself. Are they keeping a secret?

"Yah guys you should share with me and Jaehyun why are you grinning like mad hatter. Wtf, I'm too clueless!" Seems like Doyoung's also oblivious on what's going on.

Why is Ten, Yuta and Hansol's reaction are like that when Johnny confirmed he'll be there too?

After a while, Jaehyun and his friends went to their next classes proper. Like as the plan, Hansol sitted in at Yuta's class since he doesn't have any afternoon chores.

Jaehyun's class ended at 6 o'clock, their prof overtimed because he finished another chapter for their exam next week.

Foreign Language is easy for Jaehyun because he experienced migrating to another country since he was young because of their family business. But when he reached 16, his parents decided to live at South Korea permanently. Only his father will be the one to go places while his mother took care of him.

He really wanted to have a sibling but because of his parents' busy schedule, Jaehyun's wish never came true. He is closest to his mom than his dad that's why he adapted the way his mom moves.

Jaehyun headed to College of Liberated Arts building and saw a lot of installed tents with different varieties of goods and foods. It also have small gaming place, it has balloon shooting and you will get a stuff per points, color games, the typical that you will saw on parks. There were also different booths like kissing booth, marriage booth, jail booth, photo booth, name it.

His phone rang and saw Ten registered on the screen. He then answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jaehyunnie? Where are you?" Ten asked him.

"I am here already but I can't find you, there's a lot of people here."

"Go to the photo booth, we are waiting for our turn."

"Aww okay. I'm near kekeke." Jaehyun hang up and went to the photo booth. He saw his friends and Yuta hit him on the shoulder. "Why are you so late? It's 6:15 already!" 

"Geez. My prof overtimed for our exam next meeting, sorry." He explained and they just 'aaah' at him. He also noticed that Johnny's here too. He whispers something on Ten and the latter would laugh and whispers back.

When it's their turn now, they get some paraphernalia near the camera screen and posed. We look stupid kekeke. Jaehyun laughed at himself, so when the last shot came, his mouth is open widely.

"Oh Jaehyunnie, what a gag! Hilarious!" The six laughed at Jaehyun when they get the printed photos. "Still handsome though." He then striked some poses.

They go around to search for something fun, Johnny whispered on Ten and he high fived Johnny. Ten put his arm around Jaehyun's shoulder and walked on a booth. Jaehyun is clueless which booth does Ten brought him. 

Realization dawned him too soon when Ten putted a veil on top of his head. 

"TEN! WHO AM I MARRYING?! WHY AM I HERE?!"

"Sshhh. Don't freak out, it's your day." Ten faked a tear. "It was like yesterday when I'm carrying you in my womb, but now you're all grown up and getting to marry the man of your dreams and reality." He sobs fakely. Dreams? Reality?

"You know Jaehyun, just enjoy, okay? It won't do any harm." Ten lead him to the small aisle, his friends are at the left and right side to be the audience. Some students also stopped by to witness 'Jaehyun's wedding'.

After the cue, Jaehyun walked on the carpeted aisle, clueless whom he'll marry. His friends are whistling on the background. Why am I the bride?!

As he reached the aisle, he looked on the man beside him. He was shocked when he learn who he was.

"Lee Taeyong..." He muttered.

Taeyong returned his commence with a big smile. "Hi Jaehyun!" 

Ten shrieks like a teenage girl and Johnny just laughs at his friend. Taeil's clapping like a seal. Yuta and Hansol laughs, and Doyoung laughs...hysterically.

Jaehyun trembled when Taeyong hold his hands and lead him on the 'altar', on the 'priest'.

The ceremony of Jung-Lee nuptial started. The marriage booth also prepared the pledge and the message for them. Jaehyun's heart extremely beats fast, but he feels like his world stop for a moment.

"Do you, Lee Taeyong, take Jung Jaehyun as your husband? In sickness and in health, for better or for worst, for richer and poorer, till death thou you part?" The 'priest' asked.

Lee Taeyong answered in just a split second. "I do."

The priest turned his head to Jaehyun. "Do you, Jung Jaehyun, take Lee Taeyong as your husband? In sickness and in health, for better or for worst, for richer and poorer, till death thou you part?" 

He thought about what Ten said awhile go, to enjoy.

"Yes I do." 

"You may now kiss the uhh... groom. You guys know what to do." and the 'priest' removed his costume.

Jaehyun thought that would be turned out a joke, but Lee Taeyong did. He kissed him.

Why it's only on the cheek?! Joke! Jaehyun thought and shrugged off the thoughts.

He removed the veil and his friends approached him. "Yay! You're so sweet guys! Do you see the chemistry whenever their eyes meet?! Oh my gods!" Yuta screeched.

"And... and... and whenever Taeyong holds our Jaehyunnie hihihi!" Ten said on a high note. He just laughed at his friends.

They were getting ready to go to another booths when Taeyong approached them. 

"It's your handkerchief right? You left it at the booth." And he handed his hanky. "Oh! That's mine. Thanks!" and he flashed his smile.

Taeyong disappear at the sea of people.

"See? Chemistry." Taeil smiled.

He shaked the cloth to remove the dirt but something dropped from the piece.

He get it and another confusion rose on him. Another faded red paper?

You look so beautiful than the starry night.

The paper said.