Number 14

Remembering Valentines

 

It was a sunny yet windy day when Jaehyun decided to have a walk before their Christmas break is off. He like how the cool afternoon breeze wrap around his frame, it just felt soothing. He walked until he reached the nearby park and found a huge narra tree for him to rest. 

The shade were just perfect, this day is just too perfect. Jaehyun thought to himself as he close his eyes and relaxed.

After some minutes, he felt his stomach grumbled. Since Jaehyun doesn't want to go home yet, he just decided to buy something to eat at the park, which is clubhouse sandwiches and a can of yogurt soda. 

Being the usual hungry Jaehyun, he ate his clubhouse sandwich while walking.

He went back to the narra tree where he stayed awhile ago and he noticed a piece of clothing lying on the ground. Jaehyun get the jersey so he may know whom it does belong.

Lee Taeyong. 

Jaehyun read the name written on the at the back of the jersey shirt with number 14 in it. 

14, huh? He thought as he laugh with his self. He forgot that he chews the sandwich so he was choked. 

"Aack!" Jaehyun yelp and reached for the canned drinks. He opened the can and the yogurt soda burst in his face because he ran to the narra tree. Why Jaehyun, why? Nonetheless, he just slurp into the drink so that the sandwich clogged on his throat will go down.

But no can do.

The sandwich's maybe large so it is not easy to be remove just by the drink so he beat his chest.

"Hey, hey! What happened?" A guy suddenly approached Jaehyun, noticing that this hungry boy here is being choked. The guy "back hugged" Jaehyun, or rather heimlich maneuver him and eventually Jaehyun spit out the piece of sandwich stocked on his throat.

"Are you okay?" The guy asked as he hand his bottled water to Jaehyun, and the latter didn't hesitate to decline the guy's offer. "Ah, yes. It's just that I choked on the sandwich I'm eating. Thank you for helping me and thanks for the water." Jaehyun said after drinking.

"You're welcome! It's a good thing that I forgot my jersey here at least I've got the chance to help you." Jaehyun grabbed the jersey from his back.

"Oh, so this is yours? You are Lee Taeyong?" Jaehyun asked.

"Yup. I'm Lee Taeyong! I'm going ahead because my mom continuously beeping on my phone. You be careful next time okay? Goodbye! See you around Jaehyun."

And Lee Taeyong ran away while leaving Jung Jaehyun in shock.

 

How the hell does he know my name?