Jungkook

The Love Game

A/N: I'm putting the character's name as the name of the chapter just to let you guys know who is mainly about in this chapter. Enjoy~

 

Fall
 

Today is the day we get to be with our families again. After leaving our parents hopeless and sorrow, we decided to finish our last course of education which is college. Some of our friends might go to different colleges causing our friendship  to split apart and leave them to another friend and some of them decided to come with you and be on your side as long as they can. We are near towards to our future, where it holds all the new life and careers we have gotten and leads us to a newer path. We watched our parents grow old and it's our time to make our parents proud as we become like them. But right now, we focus on the present, not the future. The future will wait and we gotta work hard for it.

I started packing all my stuff I need for my trip to East Great Falls (A/N: American Pie reference), where my home awaits me. I packed my hygine equipments and put them in my leather bag. I had remembered to bring my journal with me which was made in leather in which my memories were all there since I was only 9 years-old. I had brought my laptop and had put them in my laptop bag. I turned off my lamp which sat there on the desk and zipped up my suitcase. I turned around to see my roommate doing the same thing and had already been set up. He took out a can of beer and said:

"We'll meet again soon little Jimmy."

I smiled. 

I liked the way he called me "Little Jimmy." But not from the start. It was annoying at first, but it's kinda cute now. Even though my name is not Jimmy, I still like it. 

I left the boys dorm building and went straight to the bench table next to a tree where my friends and I normally sit and talk. I wait for my friends to come out and meet me here and just went through my phone to keep me in company.

After waiting, one of my friends came with their suitcase handle on their hand and their bag around their neck. She waved at me and I smiled. 

"Hey there little Kookie." She said.

"Hey Nayeon." I replied.

Nayeon. She was a great friend. But she can be torturing.

After Nayeon, my other friend came looking like he was going to the beach.

"Jungkook! My little man!" He greeted.

"Hey Jimin!" I greeted him back.

Jimin. He was more like a cool friend. Not just because he thinks that he's cool or because of his clothing. It's because he is just....cool.

Another friend came by. This time it was all four of them that came.

"Jungkookie!" Taecyeon said.

"Hey~ Jungkookie~" Yoona said cutely.

"Sup bro!" Jackson greeted.

"Hey Jungkook!" Rosé said.

I gave them a hug for each of them. I felt safe around them. And I was their baby.

"Where's the other two?" I asked.

"Taehyung wasn't around last night." Jimin replied.

"And Jungyeon left early." Nayeon replied.

I frowned. I'm really worried about them. They were the only two that were dating in this friendship. Things were a little off when Jungyeon and V broke up. 

I heard a honking sound which wasn't that far from where I'm standing. I turned around to see my mom and dad inside the car. I waved and smiled at them. Both of them got off the car and ran to me giving me a big hug after years of me leaving them for college. I missed this kind of hug. I would always feel the warmth from them and I could tell they really missed me. I missed them too... It was hard not being around them. 

"Oh I missed you Jungkook! How's my sweet little pumpkin pie?" My mother said.

I turned red in embarassment. Why did she have to say that in front of my friends?

"Mom! Not in front of my friends!" I said.

My friends started laughing at me. I turned around glaring at each of them and they stopped.

"And how are you guys doing?" My mother said to my friends.

"We're doing great Mrs. Jeon." Yoona replied.

"Well what are we waiting for? Is the food we prepared for Jungkook just gonna sit there?" My father said.

"Oh, that's right. Well, say goodbye to your friends now Jungkook." My mother said.

We all did a group hug causing me to get all teary a bit. I can't believe I'm starting to tear up. It's just not normal to me.

"Aww, little Kookie is gonna cry!" Jackson teased.

I started crying. Everyone started hugging me and teasing me for crying. I have never cried in front of everyone and it's embarassing. I covered my face to hide my tears from them. 

"It's alright. I mean you still get to see us again when you come to my party right?" Nayeon said.

I nodded and wiped the tears away.

"Well, we gotta go. At least you get to see them again tonight right?" My father said.

I nodded. We all bid our goodbyes and head to the car.

...

After a long trip back to my hometown, I layed down on my bed. I sighed in exhaustion after coming back home. I stood up and looked around my room. It stayed like this since high school. There were so many posters of anime and video games causing me to giggle a little. I guess I'm growing too fast and getting old for these things I used to be interested in. 

I went downstairs and food awaits me in the table. There were many foods cooked that were my favorite and I was starting to miss the good old days. I sat down in the dinner table and started picking out which food I was gonna eat and put them on my plate which was in front of me. I started putting all the food into my mouth and each bite reminded me of the memories.

I was done with my first plate and I was onto the second plate. The doorbell then rang.

"I guess that's him." My mother said as she got up.

I turned around to see who it was and it was my older brother Jin. I stood up to give him a big hug. I felt the warmth from the hug again. It felt like I was neither still a kid or a teen. I missed these old days, and I will never forget it. 

...

It was about 6:00 and I had almost forgotten about Nayeon's party. I bid my goodbyes to my parents and to Jin and went to Nayeon's house which was not that far. As I drove there, I can already see people just hanging in front of her house.

I went inside and saw all of my friends in the backyard. I greeted my friends and grabbed a can of beer from the cooler.

"So where's Jungyeon and V?" I asked.

"V is gonna be here in a minute." Taecyeon replied.

"I'm not sure about Jungyeon." Yoona also replied.

I was starting to worry about them. They were also important in this friendship and I might think it's starting to get worse. I took a sip of my beer and went inside and greeted other people. I watched other people play beer pong as I anxiously wait for V to arrive.

I grabbed out my phone and got one new text message from Jimin which says:

"Don't worry about it too much. I'm sure it'll be alright between them."

I saw Jimin standing in the corner looking at me. I nodded in reply and just focused on the game.

 

The End

 

A/N: Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If there are mistakes or sentences that don't make sense, please ignore it and I'll see you in the next chapter :)