I Can't Breath.

Hello, MR Golden Maknae.

Jungkook?...

JUNGKOOK!!!

Jungkook slowly open his eyes. Everything seemed too loud and bright. Then, he remembered passed out in the waiting room after the performance. Taehyung and Jimin are shaking him to help him regaining his consciousness. "Uh... I'm sorry--" A harsh cough shakes his weak body.

"Shut up. Breath slowly, breath in and out. Are you okay?" Jin really worried about his dongsaengs especially Jungkook. "What Taehyung have told you about your inhaler? Use it when your asthma triggered, right?"

" you, Jungkook. Now, what happened to you? Passed out from the lack of oxygen. Nice, Kookie. You're a dead meat today." Yoongi said, his face look like a green Hulk. ANGRY. Jin looked at Yoongi.

"Watch your language, Yoongi."

"I'm sorry. I.." At that time, his asthma attacked him again. "Damn...it.My inhaler..."

"Where's your inhaler!?" Namjoon shouted while Hoseok searching in Jungkook's bag. Hoseok panicked when he realized he can't find the inhaler.

"I... I can't find the inhaler! You need to call the ambulance!" Hoseok stated. He looked at Jungkook behind him and terrified to see the teen already out of oxygen.

"Jungkook! Breathe in and out. Where is the ambulance!?" Jin shouted as he tried to calm down the boy.

"In 2 minutes!" Hobeom, their manager rushed to the waiting room after he called the ambulance. He doesn't know what to do to help Jungkook. "Where the hell his inhaler!?"

"I can't find it. Did Jungkook bring his inhaler or he forgot it?" Hoseok exclaimed.

"I..forgot the inhaler." Jungkook managed to speak but his chest is hurting him more. His lungs is burning and he want to give up breathing. His vision became blur. 

"Jungkook? Jungkook!? Hey, don't you dare close your eyes! Stay awake!" Taehyung won't let Jungkook to close his eyes. Jungkook clutch his chest to stay awake. Unfortunately, before he realized, he lost his consciousness.

Jungkook!?

     Jungkook!!

         Hey! Don't...

             Jungkook, please...

 

"Hey, who are you?"

                           "I can help him! My name is Hana!"

 

To Be Continue...In 'Hello, Ms Yanki'