Final

Dear Love

Baekhyun looked at Jongdae lovingly as he picked out groceries that was needed to cook their dinner. Jongae noticed his husband staring and smiled, "Yes, Baek?" Baekhyun shook his head and smiled, "Nothing."

"You sure? You've been staring for the past 3 minutes." Jongdae laughed. "Well, just staring at a beautiful creature." Baekhyun smiled. Jongdae blushed, "I-i..."

"Huh? Isn't that grandmother over there beautiful?" Baekhyun laughed. Jongdae pouted, "You've been hanging around Yeol too much,"  Baekhyun shrugged, "Guess I did."

Jongdae then returned to picking out groceries. "Hmm... Baekie? What do you want for dinner tonight?" He asked. "Not sure, babe. Maybe kimchi spaghetti? It's been so long since I last eat it." Baekhyun replied.

Jongdae hummed in response before picking out the ingredients and some spare. "Alright, Baek. Let's go pay." Jongdae smiled. Baekhyun smiled back and linked hands with Jongdae before heading to the cashier.

The cashier looked like she was around their age. Jongdae and Baekhyun placed the items Jongdae chose on the counter ebofre waiting for the cashier to scan them.

The cashier stared at them for awhile, her eyes moving from Jongdae to Baekhyun, the again. Before she looked at their linked hands. She started squealing.

Jongdae and Baekhyun looked at her dumbfounded. "What's wrong with her?" Jongdae whispered to Baekhyun. "I don't know." Baekhyun whispered back.

"Are you guys a couple?" She asked while squealing slightly and scanning the items. The couple nodded not knowing what else to do. "Oh my god! You guys look so adorable together! Can I take a picture? Pleaasee." She begged.

The couple was still confuse about what was happening as she was talking too fast but nodded nonetheless. "Thank you!" She smiled before taking out her phone to quickly snap a picture.

"Thanks for shopping at EXO Groceries! Come again~"She waved. Jongdae and Baekhyun took the groceries in a still-confuse state. "What just happen?" Jongdae asked. "I don't know, I'm confuse as well," Baekhyun replied.

"Let's just go home," Baekhyun said. Jongdae nodded in agreement. And so they putted the groceries at the back at the car and headed home.

"I'm going to prepare our dinner then!" Jongdae smiled his adorable smile. Baekhyun nodded, smiling back with his infamous box shape puppy smile.

Baekhyun stared at Jongdae lovingly as he went to prepare their dinner. He didn't want to tear his eye away from his beautiful husband but he had to.

Baekhyun headed for their bedroom and took out a pen and a piece of paper. He then started to write something for Jongdae that he didn't know why he did. Perhaps to show his love.

Dear Love,

I know writing this might be cheesy and cliché. But I just want to tell you that I love you so so much no words can express my love for you. I remember how we vowed in front of everyone during our wedding. I was even slightly scared that you might run away! Don't take this the wrong way, I don't doubt your love at all!

Sometimes I wonder what I did the past life to deserve such a gorgeous and amazing wife like you. And yes, you are my wife. Because no one else would be able to take that name.

I love your smile, I love your eyes, I love your lips, I love your nose, I love your laugh, I love your hair, I love your voice, I love your body, I love your belly button, I love every single part of you and I love you.

I hope you don't fund me annoying, weird and ignorant. Because I love you with all my heart.

I hate to see you hurt, I hate to see you cry, I hate that I hurt you sometimes, I hate myself for hurting you, I hate that I'm not good enough. But I hope you don't mind. Because I love you.

I love your everything and anything. The way your smile curves into a cute adorable kitten grin. How your eyes always glint when you are excited. How you jump around like a little kid when you receive presents on your birthday and Christmas.

How you care for me when I'm sick. How you moan my name when we make love. Sorry for adding that one, it might have ruin the mood. But I love it, you know. ;)

I'm writing this because I'm too shy to say it out. But I hope you know everyday that I love you. Because if you don't. From now on, every single day, I will tell you. 'I love you so so much.' Thanks for giving me the chance to love you. Thank you. And I love you.

Your Idiot, Byun Baekhyun.

Baekhyun ended. He smiled at his accomplishment. He sneakily took it and placed it between a place where it was obvious for Jongdae.

"Baekie! Dinner's done~" Jongdae shouted form the kitchen. "Coming babe!" Baekhyun shouted back and headed for the kitchen.

"What were you doing in the room?" Jongdae asked curiously. "Nothing much. You will see." Baekhyun smiled. "Oh come on... Tell me~" Jongdae whined.

"Mah, let's eat dinner first." Baekhyun said. Jongdae huffed, "Fine." Baekhyun chuckled a lightly at the cute actions. Jongdae glared slightly but Baekhyun knew it was only a joke.

"You've been around Soo too much then." Baekhyun joked. Jongdae's glare only hardened. "Let's eat." Baekhyun smiled. Jongdae's glare then softened and he nodded.

They sat down at the dinner table and they ate with a small conversation every now and then. During the whole dinner, Baekhyun was showering Jongdae with love stares that Jongdae protested.

After dinner, Baekhyun went to bath while Jongdae went into the room to check for what Baekhyun did. He noticed a paper on their bedside table and walked towards it before taking the paper.

Jongdae sat down on their bed and started reading the letter. His eyes widened when he realised that it ewas a sort of love letter. He smiled and read on.

When he finished it, he had tears in his eyes that was threatening to fall any second. When he heard their bathroom door slide open, Jongdae hoped up and ran into Baekhyun's arms.

"Thank you..." He whispered. "No Jongdae, thank you." Baekhyun smiled. Jongdae chuckled slightly while trying to control his tears. "Eh? Any are you crying baby?" Baekhyun asked woriedly.

"You're too sweet and don't worry. You're not annoying nor ignorant. You're perfect for me. And weird in the best possible way that makes you unique." Jongdae smiled, snuggling into Baelhyun's arms.

"You too baby, you too." Baekhyun smiled before connecting their lips together into a sweet and innocent kiss that was filled with their love for each other that will last forever.