Meet the mermaids..,

그녀의 가장 천사 가튼 목소리 (Her Most Angelic Voice)

Sooyeon's POV

"Naehyun-ahh! Ppali!" shouted me when Naehyun is really late swimming. Aaaargh! She is so annoying. If I can eat her, I would have done it in the first place because she loves to swims like fishes. She didn't answer me. Kyaaaah! Why is she doing the stupid fish moves. Actually, she is really sad since her father's dead. But, she never gave up to her dreams to visit the humans' world. Why is she really wants to visit the humans' when the humans killed her family. How did she survive without her parents and siblings. I wish I could help her with it. Wait! Where is she? Aaaargh! Why did I even be friends with her in the first place. She is not just annoying but really wasting mermaids' time. Let's just look for her at the Coral Garden. OH MY GOD!!!!! 😱😱😱😱😱😱 She is sleeping in her room. This is the most unforgivable things on earth. She is the new queen of the underwater but she acts like a stupid and unpolite person. Huh! I give up. She keeps swimming, eating and sleeping but she never grow up wisely. What kind of princess is she at all? She has a superpowers but her life depends on sleeping. Why do I even agreed to be friends with her? She is beautiful but less polite person. What is her deal?! 

"Your highness, wake up," I mimicked the palace maids. Is she even gonna wake up? Of course not. She is the most laziest person in the whole wide world. She's just being annoying. I shouldn't wake her. I want to go home now.

Author's POV

Sooyeon go home when Naehyun didn't wants to wake up from her deep sleep. Naehyun hurriedly wake up and meet the palace magicians. She swims as quick as lightning just to meet the palace magicians. 

"Excuse me. Are you the palace magician?" asked Naehyun.

"Yes. I am, your highness," answer the magician.

"I want you to give me a pair of legs. I wanna know why the humans killed my father," said Naehyun. 

"In order for you to have a pair of legs, you must traded anything that you owned," said the magician.

"I'll give my voice as a change," answers Naehyun immediately after she had decided about it without thinking twice.

"You also need to be back to the ocean when you're body temperature turned hot. It is to help me find you and give your voice back. The voice only considered as traded until the day I died. Your choice. You want to go to the humans' world or stay under the " said the magician again. Naehyun nodded. The magician started point her shear at Naehyun's head and read a spell. Suddenly, Naehyun was paralyzed until she wakes up in a different place. She saw a big house as soon as she wakes up. Her tails turned into a beautiful porcelain white-skinned legs. She climbed a wall that was placed infront of the house and she saw a room.

To be continued...,