Naughty but Sweet

As Simple As That

“Siyeonie!! Let’s clean it up!” Kyungwon screaming from the living room.

Snack packs, DVD movies, One Piece books and Magazines everywhere, this is a mess.

“I want to sleep with kkangkong!” Siyeon shouted from inside the bedroom.

Kyungwon came into the bedroom and Siyeon suddenly pretending to be asleep, hugging Kyungwon’s dog named Kkangkong. Siyeon said that Kyungwon is Kkangkong’s mother and Siyeon is the father.

Kyungwon get near to Siyeon,”Princess, come help me to clean up the mess.”

Siyeon pretended to fall asleep. Kyungwon smiling. She finally hug Siyeon who was sleeping face-down, more like locking Siyeon’s body like wrestling, then she tickling Siyeon’s hips.

“Ahahahaha!!” Siyeon feels so tickles.

“Wake up or no?” Kyungwon a bit force

“Unnie, Stop!” Siyeon can’t hold it anymore.

“Come princess, wake up!” Kyungwon still hugging Siyeon.

“Yes, yes! I am!” Siyeon surrender.

 

Kyungwon took off his arm and sat next to Siyeon.

Siyeon took a deep breath, then got up and sat.

“Unnie, I’m sleepy.” Siyeon do aegyo and hugging Kyungwon tight.

“Siyeonie, please help me first. After it, we can take a nap  together, okay?” Kyungwon keep begging

“Unnie, please..”

And suddenly…

Mmmmuach!

Siyeon kiss Kyungwon’s cheek and then back on sleeping with face-down.

Kyungwon surprised, the smiled. Siyeon always able to make her gave up.

She had often kiss Kyungwon like that and Kyungwon always melt because of it.

 

Kyungwon walked out from her room to the living room. Finally she gave up and clean it all alone.

Siyeon didn’t want to wake up even though she had messed it up.

Kyungwon looks like spoiling Siyeon so much, but Kyungwon really love her princess.

Yap! “Princess” is her favorite call to Siyeon.

 

Kyungwon kneel and start to clean the table. Suddenly there someone hugging her from behind.

“Unnie!”

Kyungwon surprised like crazy, “Siyeonah!”

“Unnie surprised huh? Hahaha!” Siyeon laugh loudly while still hugging Kyungwon.

“You said you want to sleep?” Kyungwon stop cleaning and reside at Siyeon’s arm.

“I’m just kidding, unnie.” Siyeo smiled as she looked at Kyungwon.

“…” Kyungwon just shut up and looked back at Siyeon.

“Hown can I let my sister clean it all alone? I don’t want Kkangkong think I’m not a good father.” Siyeon talking so sweet.

Kyungwon pointing her finger to Siyeon’s forehead that means ‘You naughty’

Siyeon just smile cutely.

“If we’re hugging like this, how we can clean it all?” Kyungwon tried to make a joke.

“Ahahaha! You’re  right, unnie!” Siyeon take off her arms but again and again, Siyeon kiss Kyungwon’s cheek.

Mmmuaaah!

And then stand up.

“Siyeonah, how many times you kissed me today?” Kyungwon pretend complaining.

“Oh! Unnie didn’t like it?” Siyeon who was kneel and pile up the magazines on the table, stoped instantly.

“Okay! I won’t kiss you anymore!” Siyeon mad and the piling the magazines rudely.

“Oh! It’s not like that, Siyeonie!” Kyungwon immediately corrected her words.

Kyungwon get near to Siyeon and tried to give an explanation.

“Siyeonie..”

But Siyeon looked away.

Kyungwon holding Siyeon’s cheeks.

“Don’t be angry..”

“…” Siyeon didn’t say anything, just stared at Kyungwon.

“I’m just kidding.” Kyungwon give a wink.

“I don’t care.” Siyeon still cranky and take Kyungwon’s hands away from her face.

Kyungwon back to hold Siyeon’s cheeks gently.

“Siyeonie, hear me.. I like you kiss me.” Kyungwon still trying.

“I don’t believe you!” Siyeon pout like a kid

“What should I do to make you believe me?” Kyungwon pleading with a pretty smile.

Kyungwon look so patient toward Siyeon.

 

Siyeon looked down, thinking and suddenlt she raise an eyebrow means that she get a good idea.

 

Siyeon take Kyungwon’s hands away from her cheeks.

“Ppoppo!” Siyeon pointing to her right cheek, give a hint that Kyungwon should kiss her.

“Yah!” Kyungwon complain.

“Why? Unnie not want to do it?” Siyeon looks cranky again.

“Siyeonie, I’ve never kissed you before.” Kyungwon blushed.

“That’s the reason, kiss me!” Siyeon forcing Kyungwon.

“…” Kyungwon speechless, she felt so embarrassed.

“Well, if you didn’t want.” Siyeon turned her face

Suddenly, Kyungwon hold Siyeon’s shoulder and quickly kissed her right cheek.

 

Siyeon so surprised and speechless, but then she smiled with satisfied. She success to make Kyungwon blushed and awkward.

Kyungwon that embarrassed immediately divert the situation by taking a pile of the magazines that already piled by Siyeon before. It’s clear that Kyungwon looks so embarrassed.

“Unnie…” Siyeon call Kyungwon with a bit teasing.

“Okay Siyeonie! Enough!” Kungwon looks awkward while cleaning a few packs of snacks and throw it into the trash.

Siyeon noiseless laugh.

Kyungwon often hug Siyeon but had never kissed her like that.

 

Siyeon lay down on the couch and stare Kyungwon who was walking back to the table picked up the piled of magazines. It seems Siyeon still want to make her unnie embarrassed.

“Siyeonah! Why staring at me like that!” Kyungwon getting uncomfort, and then stood up and went to the magazine rack, put the magazines one by one.

 

Siyeon ran toward Kyungwon, and then hug her from behind, leaning her head on Kyungwon’s shoulder without saying anything. Everyone who see it clearly know that Siyeon loves her unnie so much.

 

Kyungwon startled and her heart beating so fast.

“This girl…” Kyungwon’s heart mutterd.

Kyungwon just smiling. Siyeon sometimes act so so sweet beside her naughtiness. That’s what makes Kyungwon love her so much.