Final

What happen at ISAC?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"oh " Seulgi cursing under her breath as she look around "why people have to wear the same colour?"

ISAC recording almost come to an end, all the groups were roaming around the field. there's who watch and cheering the final round running or archery, but most of them just playing around with another group.

and here is Seulgi, with her bad eyesight try to scanning the entire gymnasium looking for her member. seem so silly but, she got lost, she even went to Lovelyz instead of Red Velvet after coming out the restroom.

"where's my member?" she's still trying to find the other 4 baby animal. leader bunny, vocalist hamster, tall chicken, and satan squirtle.

Seulgi's smile appear when she spot a short blonde hair who talking with other girl.

"Jungyeon-ah" Seulgi tap the blonde girl's shoulder and smile. it's Twice Jungyeon.

"Seulgi-ah" Jungyeon went for friendly side hug and smile as well "what are you doing here? where's the other?" Jungyeon ask as she looking around but find no one.

"hmm.. that" Seulgi blush a little "i got lost, Jungyeon-ah.."

"mwoyaa??" Jungyeon a half shout with her eyes wide open look at the bear girl. "i know your eyesight is bad, but, never know this bad" Jungyeon chuckle.

"it's not my fault, why people have to wear the same damn colour??" Seulgi defeat herself.

"hahaahaa, now you blame the shirt?? just take off then!" Jungyeon burst into fit laugh make Seulgi pout.

and near them, very near someone look at them with a smile. not look at them, but look at this certain bear look alike girl. Nayeon, who have chat with Jungyeon before, fix her stare toward Seulgi since the girl came into her view.

"Nayeon-ah, earth earth" an angelic voice bring Nayeon soul back to the earth. there's Seulgi infront of her and smiles.

"ya- yah!!" hide her blush, Nayeon push Seulgi shoulder lightly.

"you look at me without blinking Nayeon-ah, that's creepy" Seulgi teasingly said.

"i did?" Nayeon look at Jungyeon and the girl just nodded.

"haha, i uhm- sorry" Nayeon said awkwardly.

"Unnie come, this bear was lost and she's looking her other baby friends" Jungyeon said and walking ahead.

she's agree when Seulgi ask her help to find the other baby animal. as Jungyeon walking to the other RV and greet other idol who pass by, Seulgi and Nayeon walking side by side.

"i saw you in track & field" Nayeon said and the blush still there.

"don't remain me, i've lost Nayeon-ah" Seulgi wrap her arm on Nayeon shoulder.

"th- that's okay, you still cool" Nayeon find it hard hide her blush when it get redder.

"uhm, Nayeon-ah.. it is okay if i have your number??" Seulgi ask wave her phone and smile.

"ahh, n- nde Seulgi-ah" and with pounded heart Nayeon exchange number with Seulgi.

honestly, Seulgi always be Nayeon ultimate crush since their debut. she's always admiring how great Seulgi's voice and dance. but, she hasn't get the opportunity to do collaboration or time talk to her. fortunately last month they has this collaboration stage along with Gfriend and I.O.I. and Jungyeon, her bandmate turn out to be friend with Seulgi, so she could have a little chat with Seulgi through Jungyeon. and noone has no idea how happy she is being close with her crush. and right now is beyond her imagination. n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter