Made with Love

Made with Love

"We got question here. What will you do in February?" Doyoung read words on the paper loudly and all NCT127 give their answers which make a loud noises in the practice room. The PD & cameramen are laughing at the excited kids sharing their answer. 

"I don't know, maybe baking some chocolate for Taeyong? Taeyong loves cookie and brownies. Please give Taeyong a lot of chocolate in February. I'll keep it a secret from Taeyong," Taeyong answer while laughing. All NCT members know he's Cookies Monster in their group. 

"Then there won't be any for you. Buy it for yourself." Doyoung answer him sarcastic as usual but Taeyong just ignoring him although he's sitting next to him.

"I'll make one for you Taeyong!" Taeil said quickly and they exchanging signal. Taeyong is continue teasing Doyoung since someone want to bake some chocolate for him which is Taeil. 

"So you won't bake some chocolate for me huh?" Taeyong cornered Doyoung after they finished their recording.

"Nope. Why I need to bake chocolate for you and Taeil already offered to bake you some so.." Doyoung is trying so hard to avoid Taeyong's eyes because he knew Taeyong is teasing him. 

"Yeah, I'm going to enjoy Taeil's chocolate this February. Although it's not from someone I'm hoping but I won't reject chocolate." 

*****

"HAPPY VALENTINE EVERYONE!! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNG JAEHYUN!!!!" Johnny shouted in the dorm with a cake in his hand. The other members cheering while singing happy birthday song for Jaehyun, the birthday boy. All members are too busy with the cake which left Taeyong & Doyoung in the kitchen to prepare the foods for the members.

"Yah! You going to finish all the cookies before everyone can eat it!" Doyoung slapped lightly Taeyong's hand away from the cookies on the island. 

"The cookies are so delicious! And you're the one who baked it make it more delicious just like you!" 

"Yah! Stop bluffing. I won't fall for it. Why don't you join the others in the living room?" Doyoung is trying so hard to hide his blushing face from Taeyong. To be very honest, his heart almost stop when Taeyong said that words. 

"I just want to keep your company here. You won't feel lonely and beside you can't handle these foods alone."

"Then shut up and do your jobs properly. Stop eating too!" Doyoung slapped his hand once again from the cookies. Taeyong is pouting cutely at Doyoung. Doyoung know it too well that he will give up once he see his aegyo so he's doing extra jobs in the kitchen which is ignoring Taeyong's aegyo. 

*****

"There's no way I will give him this chocolate. Taeil already gave him a lot today. Nah, maybe I should eat this."

"Do not touch my chocolate!" Doyoung turned his head in horror toward the owner of the voice. 'Nope this is not happening. God help me!" There he's standing in glory in front of Doyoung. His eyes still focus on the chocolate half-way in Doyoung's mouth. Slowly he walking toward Doyoung and Doyoung can feel his heartbeat increasing rapidly.

"No one can eat my chocolate!" Taeyong said firmly but Doyoung still in shock and can't give respond like he usually do. Taeyong smirked and pull Doyoung toward him suddenly. Few second later, Doyoung can feel Taeyong's lips on his own and the way his teeth 'snatched' away the chocolate from his mouth. 

"Ehmm..this chocolate so delicious, just like you. Maybe I should taste it again?" 

"What are.." 

Taeyong kissed him once again. Doyoung can tasted the chocolate while kissing Taeyong. He knew Taeyong is smiling but he doesn't mind it at all. Taeyong pull him closer and Doyoung allowed him to take the lead. Taeyong knows everything. Especially his crush on him. How he always take care of Taeyong quitely and he thought Taeyong doesn't know about it. But what he doesn't know that, Taeyong is more alert when it come to him.

"I thought you don't want to bake chocolate for me."

"That's not for you. I baked it for me." Doyoung is still blushing hard after the kissing. Taeyong is still hugging him and trying to look into his eyes but he just can't let him, yet.

"I like it. I like it better when I eat it from you lips. Maybe I love your lips more than chocolate?" Taeyong pecked his lips once again. 

"But when I think  about it again, I just love kissing you actually. Today, I declares that I love you more than chocolate. So will you be my Valentine Kim Doyoung?" 

"What?  That's so fast! Keep it slowly idiot! Lets me breath first!" 

"But I planned to make you breathless tonight.." 

"Damnit Lee Taeyong!" Doyoung rolled his eyes but his hands cupping both Taeyong's cheeks and kissing him again. "Make me breathless huh? I kind of like that idea. Show me then I will consider about your offer to be your Valentine." 

"Call~!" 

*****

"Oh geez, can they make it faster?! I need to go to toilet! Damnit!" Johnny is jumping around in his bedroom while Jaehyun & Taeil still busy peeping from the door. The new born couple still busy with their 'business' in the kitchen. 

"Finally they confessed their feeling. Take them long enough." Jaehyun said. 

"I guess I'll sleep here tonight. They need a room, for real. I hope they'll do it quitely. It won't disturbed the minors (Mark and Haechan) right?" Taeil said while laying on Johnny's bed. Jaehyun is laughing hysterically on his bed.

"What the heck you're thinking Moon Taeil?! Your imagination gone too wild! And why are you laying on my bed?!" 

"Jaehyun moves a lot while sleeping, I can't sleep with him. By the way, I know you want to sleep with me Johnny Suh. Come here baby~"

"Stop trying to be y. You look so awkward. That doesn't suit you at all, Taeil."

"Shut up Johnny, at least I'm trying. Taeyong said I was y when I did it in our room. Damn that child! Geez, lets just sleep!" 

 

~The End~

A/N:

I really appreciate it if u left your comments. Thank you for reading. XOXO