hey soulmate

Lucky

An ethereal floral white gown and a captivating smile plastered.. hand in hand i saw her walking down the aisle with her father.I touched my cheeks and found wetness.It has been 12 years ....yes 12 long years since we have been together.I saw her mom equally proud while  happiness filled her  face as   she  stood next to me holding my hand. Krystal my best friend is getting married *ohoo...i still remember the first time we met during our language class in high school. 

                                                                   friendship is an accident...they say

                                              then it is a sweet accident as i met u

My teachers feeble voice couldnt help much in taking notes while  i was well informed in writing  hangul i saw her  next to me peeking my note silently which i found  really cute . I introduced myself to her .She wore a double plait and specs giving a cold vibe contrast to her appearance.Even her tone resonated  audacity.I found that amusing and befriended her .We became really good friends Luna my another classmate who had similar taste  interest in dramas and movies as me joined us and thus we became trio.But i constantly felt some coldshoulders between the other  two.The funniest part was  i  being the  middle man between those  two who constantly rant about each other.Not to mention the other face of krystal is her class representative face....she spares none when it comes to her job.There were countless of time she used to pull mine and Luna legs without giving the credibility of being her bestfriends.But one thing  that never changes till date is she being the dominant one and i being the submissive.We three at the end promised to stay together after high school.

our senior year was too tough running behind grades ...discovering our area of so called interest which prioritized almost everything..but in all those timorous time i had her by my side ...we didnt meet much since she took medico as major *being the passionate doctor she wants to be* and i computer major by compulsion.....I had a huge displeasure in first place....but we shared our lunch breaks together and made the struggle time memorable...Eventhough we promised.. luna left us to join the senior school her family chose... it was a huge disappointment for me and a huge relief for krystal.... I never heard of luna whereabouts as our distance grew as what the destiny wants it to .

                 Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain ...they say

                         then  you are the hardest thesis i wrote in my life.

And then college happened where in fluke and my little bit hard work topped by  god s grace i landed in decent  college .....But the worst part which shook me was krystal  grades did nt fulfill the expected line of becoming a doctor .....which i completely disagree too ...but after a couple of month she joined a reputed medical college as her family and i wished for. In meanwhile because of some misfortune to her and and a fortune for me ...we were put in the same class during her so called enginering days .i still remember the days we used to check out boys blatantly and getting misconstrued by latter .Her talks on getting a boyfriend and my constant disapproval of staying single by adding its perks were best things to say.Even our constant talks of getting married  while me planning to threaten her so called husband which I am gonna do now  ...our constant talks on bachelorette trip to paris ..and our so called dating the foreigner and not to mention our french kiss plan still as fresh as said. 

                                                               friendship is a slow ripening fruit,they say

                                                      then we are ripened to death.


those constant rants ....displeasure ...sometimes feeling of strangling her to  death and sometimes loving her to death is what made us what we are now.....As we made that promise we have stayed together during the hard and good times....right now i am her maid of honour ..and when she has a baby i will the godmother if possible if we die our grave will be next to each other .....as she is  not only my bestfriend but  my other half.

i went to the  stage with a wide and mischiveous grin plastered ....i gave mypresent *thats gonna surprise her to death*she gave me skeptical look as  i could sense  fear as i squeezed her hand saying everything will be good.i went to kai and gave him warning glare inevitably conveying that krystal is my life and if he fails to protect her he will be dead meat .She lightly gave me spat to stop threatening him which was a tad  bit dissapointing ....like is she already taking sides .....Before i left the aisle i inserted a note in her hand . i looked back and  saw a small smile adorning her face while  reading it.... 

                                                            so hey bestfriend .....

                                                         he may be the love of your life 

                                                                       but i will always be your soulmate.