Chapter 1

All you never say
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

why,

since I know that I'll get hurt,

do I keep needing you

(I NEED U – BTS)

 

“Poor Jimin, he doesn’t understand that Jungkook will never like him”

“He doesn’t have abs anymore….I think he is getting fat.”

“I feel so bad for Jungkook… he really has a lot of patience to deal with Jimin…”

“Enough!” Jimin thought throwing his phone away.

It started like any other night. Jimin couldn’t sleep, no matter how hard he tried, something that was becoming regular. Too many thoughts on his mind, too much pressure, too much… everything. And he thought it was a good idea to search BTS in the internet.

Jimin fell on the couch. He was alone and would probably be for a while, since it was only 4 a.m. He turned on his left side and took a deep breath. The comments posted on a famous website were still hurting him, even though it shouldn’t.

“Am I really that clingy?” Jimin said to himself. He couldn’t deny that he liked Jungkook… he was their maknae, it was his job to take care of him.

Yeah, right

Jimin shook his head. Who was he kidding? He liked Jungkook?! What he felt for the maknae was too strong to be considered like. Unfortunatly there was nothing he could do about that.

“Maybe I should get away from him…”

Rising from the couch, Jimin put on his sneakers and a hooded sweater and left the dorm. The night was calm, too calm compared to Jimin’s toughts. He should have rested more because BTS would have a mini concert followed by a fansing, but Jimin couldn’t. He needed to breath. He need to stop thinking about those comments.

His body was hurting from running, but not even the effort made him forget. If he closed his eyes he would see the vídeo posted on the site.

“Jungkook runs from Jimin”

It was a vídeo made by a fan that, apparently loved Tae and Jungkook together.

Jimin shook his head. If people found out that Tae had a girlfriend really well hidden, they would be mortified.

Except that that wasn’t what bothered Jimin. No, he wasn’t jealous of Tae and Jungkook, the problem was seeing Jungkook really “running” from him, pushing him away everytime Jimin tried to hug him or share skinship with him.

“Am I that ugly?” Jimin thought.

He shouldn’t have these thoughts.

High self-esteem. Something he still needed to achive.

His chest was hurting from running so he stopped at a bridge. The sun was rising and it looked so beautiful. The Orange and red light of a new day, a new begining.

Today will be a good day! Jimin thought, starting to run back to the dorm.

From the door he could hear noise and voices. HIs band members were already wake.

Jimin took off his sneakers and went to the kitchen, stopping by the door.

The kitchen was a mess. Suga was somewhat asleep on the table, with his head on his arms; Namjoon was eating and talking on the phone at the same time; J-hope was laugh hard of some joke Tae had just told and Jin was trying to feed everyone.

This were his brothers. His family away from home.

The only one that was missing was Jungkook.

“Morning…” A low voice said behind Jimin.

He turned around and smiled at a sleepy and disheveled Jungkook, his heart doing flips on this chest at the mere sight of the younger.

“Good morning, Jungkookie.” Jimin answered happily while trying to ruffle Jungkook’s hair  “Slept well?”

Jungkook deviated from his hand while just nodding and entering the kitchen.

Jimin froze when he saw Jungkook deviating from him…. Maybe the comments were real and he was just trying to lie to himself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter