Finished.

Not every ending is happy

A/N: This is a hyukbin drabble and I hope you enjoy it. this is mainly through hyuk's eyes.

this is mainly through hyuk's eyes

Hyuk's P.O.V:

I felt my heart shadier into pieces as I watch him with her, I see them kissing and it makes me want to vomit. I watch them laughing and it breaks my heart, I thought he loves me but I guess it was all some act.

I trusted hongbin with my heart and ended up with nothing in return but love does not require payback, so I guess it was just me. I silently watch from afar as I see them together, what did I do to deserve this? I guess he found someone new and interesting. He has replaced me with someone new, someone better for him then I will ever be.

I had given him so much of myself that now it was useless, I still love him after all that has happened. Hongbin and I linked to each other, I may one day love someone else but hongbin will forever be my first love. He is my first everything but I was a toy to him. somethings never change. Over time he has grown distant and cold and I tried so hard to tell myself he is gone but he still with me but I am all alone.

His kisses hold empty promises and his touches become numb, but now I know he has found someone new and better, he does not need me anymore. He has found another person to replace me, I am no longer his but he will forever be mine, as I watch him or her walk in the park in this mid-October day I see them sharing sweet kisses and it makes me feel wronged.

I feel sick just being here, I am so stupid I should have listen to my brother when he said that hongbin would only hurt me. Taekwoon was right, he knew him best after all being best friends and all.

I was to blind to see that hongbin was only going to hurt me, I am an idiot, I grab my phone out making a call "hello" he answers "hyung it is me" I try to hold back my sobs "what is wrong hyuk-ah" his voice held worry.

"You were right" I start to cry "hyuk-ah" I knew what he was going to tell me. "Please hyung save it, I should have listen," I cry even more.

"Hyuk I am not going to say I told you so, I was hoping to be wrong" hyung voice softening "I knew how happy he made you and for a while I knew you made him happy too."

"But hongbin gets bored easily, I am not saying this to be mean" I knew what he was saying.

"I understand hyung, I don't think I can be around him, can I stay with you" the fall breeze sending chills down my spine.

"Always hyuk" he tells me "I am sorry hyung, I know you and Ravi hyung just barely moved in together and I would be intruding" I felt terrible.

"Hyuk, you know me and Ravi would not mind" I had the best hyungs "thank you hyung" I try not to cry.

I walk back to the apartment that hongbin and I shared. I unlock the door feeling so out of place in my own home "I am such a fool" I scream, what did I do to deserve this?

I walk to our room and I grab a duffle bag to put my clothes in and some other things. I look at a picture of me and hongbin on the nightstand and it makes me sad.

It was a time of happiness in that photo, now only a bittersweet memory remains as I try not to think about the betrayal I feel in my heart.

I grab a piece of paper and I write a letter to him.

Dear hongbin,

By the time you read this, I will no longer be with you. I am breaking up with you because you decided that I was not enough, that our love is meaningless to you and I wish you the best.

I hope she can make you happy and I am sorry I could not do that for you, so I am making this easier by leaving. I wish that things could be different, that we could still be together.

It just a silly delusion because in reality you will never change. I have to face facts because I cannot spend my life sharing you with anyone and waiting for you to come home after being with someone else.

You have made me happy over the 5 years we have been together. I will always love you hongbin but I have to move on and you probably do not care but I have to say this.

You have moved on, I will soon forget the color of your eyes and you will forget mine. Your world will keep on turning even without me in it and so will mine; I just have to get past the pain and start to heal.

I have to thank you for the wonderful memories but for now, it is only pain. I will be the bigger person and move on for my sake.

I will always love you.

From Sanghyuk

I put down the note on the bed and I pick up my stuff, I leave the apartment not wanting to second-guess and stay hoping he will remember my existence.

~The End.

Hello I am back with another hyukbin but a sad one. I wanted to write one without a happy ending.

I hope you all enjoyed reading. and as always I love you all my wonderful readers! Stay healthy and be happy. Bye!

~AndreaXx