God

Dedication
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Don’t look at me with sad eyes. I can see your aching heart. If you’re gonna do this, you should’ve just left me. If you just give me tears, what do I do?     I’m afraid I’ll be pacing back and forth in memories. I’m afraid you’ll remain as longing if I erase you. So I can’t let you go. You and I, we became tears to each other. But going back in time, on that dazzling day when we held each other like a dream. Remember us of back then?     The small window in my heart is filled with sad longing. Even in my dreams, it colors you. There was no start so there will be no end. Even if I take out the word goodbye in my heart. My heart tells me no. You and I, we became tears to each other but going back in time, on that dazzling day when we held each other like a dream. Remember us of back then?     The only person to wipe my tears, to hold my heart like the season that comes again after twelve months has passed. You will come to me as well. You and I, we became tears to each other. But going back in time, on that dazzling day when we held each other like a dream. Remember us of back then.     Everything was going so well and you on a spur of moment scattered into pieces. Shin, my love I will follow you to the end of the Earth. Wherever you are I will find you. I promise this time I won't let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter