The Appeal Of A Bloody Nose

The Appeal Of A Bloody Nose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you all right, Yuju?"

"Yes" I answered.

"What can I do? Hold this towel and press it on your nose."

"That's what I'm doing, Jungkook!" I sighed.

"Gosh! You're bleeding on the shoes I offered you for Christmas!"

I don't answer. Do the shoes really matter right as I'm losing all my blood?

"Be careful," I warned "When you hit my arm, it moves and the pressure I apply on my nose lessens!"

"I don't do it on purpose! See what happens to your new shoes!"

I try to forget Jungkook's anger because I'm exhausted. I want to get some rest but I can't imagine doing that in my state.

"Yuju! You should call the doctor. You're still bleeding. It's not normal. Gosh, all my plans are ruined. I have to prepare you a meal. It was a surprise. But now it won't have the same effect…"

"Do it tomorrow. Don't worry." I whispered.

"Don't worry? Of course I do!" Jungkook yells while I try to be calm and to stop the flow. I used all the towels he gave me and I need to wipe off a bit of blood dropping from my safe nostril. I hope this doesn't mean that a bleeding is coming from this nostril too.

Since no one hears me, I get up to catch myself the towels roll. With one hand, the other being busy pressing the bloody napkin on my nose, I tear off towels.

"What are you doing! You should've asked me if you needed the roll" He hurried and startled me at the same time.

"I asked but you didn't listen" I mumbled.

The situation starts to get on my nerves. I sigh loudly. To be angry would not be the best solution in my state. Should I just minimize the anger of that human tornado next to me instead?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter