Beautiful [One-Shot]

Beautiful [One-Shot]

"Yah, Ji Hae, get up," Doojoon said, poking you.

"Aniyo, I don't want to," you said, covering your head with your blankets.

"Come on Ji Hae, it's 2PM, time to go," he said, this time tickling you, making you fall out of the bed.

">.< oppa!" you said, getting up.

"We gotta go now, I still gotta set up everything!" he said.

"Awwww fine, let's go," you said, following Doojoon out. Once you both got to the the dance battle grounds, already there were your friends HyunA, Sohyun, Jiyoon, Hyunseung, and your brother's friends Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Junhyung. Junhyung also happens to be your boyfriend. You never understood why you ended up with him, but it has been a mystery for you. Honestly, you don't even like him so why are you with him to begin with? Well, it started back in your Freshman year, you ONCE did have a crush on him. He was a good rapper and all, plus he beat the Senior at the time Choi Seunghyun aka TOP of the bad crew on campus Big Bang in a rapping contest. THAT'S when you fell in love with him. By the time your Sophomore year came, he had asked you to be his girlfriend and you accepted. Junior year came and you finally realized he was nothing but a douche to you. And here we are, senior year and you're still with him! And here you are wondering why you two haven't broken up yet!

"There's my baby girl," Junhyung said, smiling at you. You gave him a weak smile as he wrapped his arm around your shoulder. Sohyun and Hyunseung just stood there glaring at him. Sohyun, Hyunseung, and Hyunseung's girlfriend Minzy are the only people that understand you the most. HyunA stood there with her happy-go-lucky attitude, when deep inside she's really jealous of you. She wishes she was Junhyung's girlfriend. She's also a good rapper but not as good as CL the baddest female. Since Big Bang's leave, a new crew has taken over the school by the name of 2NE1. They pretty much took over the school your sophomore year. There's CL the leader and awesome rapper, then there's Bom with her amazing singing voice that blows you away, then there's the craziest person you met who goes by the name of Dara, then there's Hyunseung's girlfriend the one and only Gong Minji aka Minzy....well she doesn't care what you call her as long as it's not country girl. Jiyoon, HyunA's cousin, was just there for the dancing.

"Come on, Junhyung, we gotta practice!" Yoseob said.

"Lemme be with my girl for a minute or two," Junhyung said, looking at you lovingly. You wanted to look away but he was already leaning in for a kiss, holding your chin in place.

"Yah, Junhyung, you should practice if you're gonna win tonight," Doojoon said as he was setting up.

"Fine, later tonight when I win," he said, unwrapping his arm from your shoulder and going over to Dongwoon and Yoseob. You joined Hyunseung and Sohyun on the couch on the sidelines, sitting next to Sohyun. HyunA went over to your brother's DJ stand, watching the three practice. Jiyoon came over to you, eating what she took out of HyunA's pockets. Peppero you figured.

"Seriously, how much longer are you gonna be with a douche like him?" Hyunseung asked.

"I dunno," you said frustrated, "I hate how he acts like that I hate him in general!"

"Well....you did have a crush on him at first," Jiyoon said, nomming away.

"...Yah share," Sohyun said, taking a few sticks from the box.

"I would give it a few more days before my cousin decides to take him from you," Jiyoon said, looking over at HyunA who was admiring the way Junhyung was dancing. 

"Well let her take him from me, I don't care," you said,

"I gotta get to practice," Hyunseung said, getting up, "If Minzy comes, tell her to meet me you know where."

"All right," you, Sohyun, and Jiyoon said as he left.

LATER THAT NIGHT

You were in the crowd, near your brother's DJ stand. Hyunseung's dance team went out and did their thing. They were pretty good, and in your upmost opinion Hyunseung dances way better than Junhyung. You see Junhyung, Dongwoon, and Yoseob waiting to go as a seven membered girl group goes before them. Dongwoon and Junhyung sit on the couch and Yoseob warms up. He stops for a moment and counts the number of times they won this thing.

"Hey we are going to win for the 12th time right?" Yoseob asked, tapping Junhyung.

"Isn't it the 13th time?" Junhyung asked.

"It's really cool. So we can break MJ sunbae's record right?" Yoseob asked. And here you are thinking ok how in the world are they gonna break Michael Jackson's record, it's like totally impossible.

"Hey why are you excited to break the record?" Junhyung asked.

"Aish, I just am!" Yoseob said. Then after the seven membered girl group they came on.

"Let's go," Yoseob, walking toward the dance floor. You were in Junhyung's complete view, standing next to Hyunseung. The dude that usually runs the dance battles started to collect money in a top hat. You always knew Junhyung and his crew were in it for the money. He winked at you and the music started. They danced and as you though, it was mediocre. Nothing new about that routine at all. And everyone minus Hyunseung, Sohyun, Jiyoon, and Minzy were liking this mediocre performance. Doojoon, you guess, wanted some of the money as well. Then as soon as they finished, it was pretty evident they won again: a screaming crowd begging for more, the host throwing money at the winning team, and Junhyung giving you his bad boy smile.

AFTER THE DANCE BATTLE

You stuck around with Junhyung, Yoseob, and Dongwoon right after with HyunA and Sohyun. Doojoon was loading things into the car and Minzy and Hyunseung went home. Jiyoon, on the other hand, fell asleep on the couch. Yoseob thought it would be funny to scare you and everyone else with the mask he kept from Halloween. The host came over and gave Junhyung a lot of money. You saw at least 10,000 won in that stack, maybe even more. And those three were celebrating and Junhyung, upon seeing you, pulls you in for a victory kiss.

"Yah, go to the bedroom and make out!" Yoseob said, slapping Junhyung on the arm playfully.

"Go back to scaring people then," Junhyung said. Yoseob just put his mask back on and Junhyung turned his attention back to you.

"With this money, I'll buy whatever you like, baby girl," he said.That's all he ever did for you buy buy buy. Why last week he bought you some earrings that you're never gonna wear and how much did it cost him? At least 50,000 won. And you wonder where he got the money for that.

"Junhyung, you don't have to," you said, smiling a little.

"You sure?" he asked. You nodded in response.

"Ok," he said, handing the money to Yoseob and Dongwoon to kiss and caress and throw around.

"When will you break up with him?" Sohyun asked, whispering in your ear.

"I dunno....soon," you said, whispering back to her. And you wonder....how are you gonna break up with him

NEXT DAY

Another typical day in your Math class. You and Sohyun were chatting, Junhyung was sleeping, Jiyoon was bored as always since she tends to doodle in her notebook. You were texting HyunA when the teacher walked in with a new student.

"Students please meer our new student," the teacher said. You look up and so did everyone else. Junhyung looked up but looked like he was about to pass out again.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Kikwang-imnida," the kid said. You looked behind you and saw Junhyung passed out. Yoseob and Dongwoon were trying not to goof off, but they did anyway. Jiyoon, again being bored, doodled in her notebook. Doodling chickens, you assumed, since it was still a mystery to you whether she has a crush on Onew or not. Sohyun almost fell asleep but immediately woke up before she got in trouble, like the last times she fell asleep during class. Your phone kept vibrating, probably more text messages from HyunA. You had no idea what classes Doojoon, Hyunseung, and Minzy were in, all you knew about them was they were doing whatever they were doing in those classes. After Kikwang (the new kid) introduced himself, took his seat in the available seat which was right next to you.

"Kikwang, right?" you asked curiously.

"Yep, that's me," he said.

"I'm Ji Hae, if you're wondering," you said. He nodded and smiled at you. You blushed a little then went back to the teacher's lesson. Yoseob and Dongwoon, who were still goofing off, threw a crumpled up piece of paper at Kikwang, then pretended to be asleep. Kikwang looked in their direction and saw nothing. Junhyung was still asleep. You were annoyed by it, of course, because the whole time they kept doing that to him and the teacher did not bother to punish them. Right after class was when the trouble started.

"Yo new kid!" Junhyung said, walking toward Kikwang. He then pushed him down. You were witnessing this happen with Hyunseung, Minzy, and Sohyun.

"What was that for?" Kikwang asked, trying to get up only to get pushed back down by Yoseob.

"I have a bad feeling about you sitting next to my girl," Junhyung said, clenching a tight fist. It looked like he was about to punch him, so you ran in and intervened.

"Enough Junhyung!" you said, pushing him away from Kikwang.

"Why are you defending him?!" Junhyung said.

"Just back off, Junhyung, he hasn't done anything wrong to you," you said. Junhyung pushed you gently to the side, and glared at Kikwang.

"Get anywhere near her, you're dead," he said, walking away with Dongwoon and Yoseob. You helped Kikwang up and Sohyun, Minzy, and Hyunseung came over.

"What's his problem?" Kikwang asked.

"That's Yong Junhyung, my boyfriend...well...soon to be ex-boyfriend," you said.

"Your boyfriend?" Kikwang asked.

"They've been together since her freshman year," Sohyun said.

"Why are you still with him?" Kikwang asked.

"He doesn't wanna let go of me, I'm too precious to him," you said.

"Well....she liked him before," Minzy said.

"That is...before I noticed his douchebag side," you said. Yeah, back in your Junior year, that's when you saw his douchebag side. As much as you liked him Freshman and Sophomore year, it was as if in your Junior year he claimed you as his. You didn't like that. As a matter of fact last time you checked you were a human being not property.

"He thinks he can get whatever he wants," Hyunseung said.

"I just wanna...break up with him and move on with my life," you said.

"There's other guys for you out there, that can treat you right," Kikwang said, smiling at you. You smiled back at him.

A FEW WEEKS LATER

Over the past few weeks, you started to develop feelings for Kikwang. At the same time you were planning how to break up with Junhyung. You waited for a perfect day, and that day happened. It was like no other day though. Just a typical practice for the boys...but with a twist. You weren't there when it happened. But Doojoon, he had witnessed what happened. Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Junhyung were practicing for the upcoming competition. Doojoon was just playing around with his DJ set until Junhyung busted a move...and his arm.

"O.O Junhyung are you ok?" Yoseob said, about to help Junhyung up.

"Get the away from me Yoseob I don't need help," Junhyung said, pushing him away.

"Just leave him alone, Yoseob," Doojoon said. Later on when you heard about it, you went over. You saw him tell the host (who just signed his cast) to off, and that's when you had enough. You went over to him, then walked away pissed at him. He followed you like a lost puppy.

"Baby, what did I do?" he asked, grabbing your arm. You turned around.

"It's over, we're through, I'm tired of you," you said, walking away. You left him confused and wondering why you left him. You then went to a dance studio Kikwang invited you and your friends (minus HyunA, since she declined) to. And to your surprise, there was a side of Kikwang you haven't seen before, and you've known him for a few weeks!

"He's better than Junhyung for sure," Sohyun said, watching Kikwang dance.

"He's just as good as me and Minzy," Hyunseung said.

"I'm just as good as Minzy," Sohyun said.

"Let's not argue now, ok?" Minzy said, hugging Hyunseung.

"I bet you if he enters this week's competition, he would beat Junhyung and that would be the end of Junhyung's winning streak," Jiyoon said, nomming on a candy bar. Then, an idea popped into your head. Enter Kikwang into the competition. You went over to Kikwang as he was finished practicing.

"Hey," he said, smiling and taking off his sweat soaked shirt, revealing another thing you didn't know about him. He has abs.

"Hey," you said, trying not to stare at his abs. You tried to distract yourself by asking him various questions about the things you don't know about him.

"So you dance?" you asked curiously.

"Yeah, I'm a dancer," he said, putting on a fresh shirt.

"Well....there's this dance competition I know of, it's fun, you wanna take part in it?" you asked. He looked at you as if he was really interested in taking part.

"Sure, when is it?" he asked.

"Tomorrow, right after school," you said.

"What time?" he asked.

"Hmmm, around 6PM, don't be late," you said. Then as tomorrow came, Junhyung and his crew were about to beat the outta Kikwang, but Hyunseung came in and defended Kikwang, getting injured himself instread of Kikwang. He was unable to perform the night of the competition, so you took Hyunseung's place. After a while, Junhyung's team showed up. Only Dongwoon and Yoseob were dancing while Junhyung was on the sidelines. It wasn't interesting as anyone thought it would be.

"The crowd isn't as excited as they used to be," Sohyun said, looking at the dead crows watching Junhyung, Yeseob, and Dongwoon leave. You looked at Kikwang who was getting ready yo dance You went over to him, right before he went.

"Good luck," you said, kissing him on the cheek. He smiled and went out to the dancefloor, dancing his way to victory. The crowd went wild and the host was collecting money for the winner (in other words, for Kikwang). Kikwang's performance was better than any of Junhyung's performances. The crowd went wild during his performance and when Yoseob, Dongwoon, and Junhyung came out to watch their jaws dropped at the sight of it. Junhyung walked away as he saw you cheering for Kikwang. Once the performance was over, Kikwang walked over and hugged you. Yoseob and Dongwoon went after Junhyung, finding him a little upset.

"Hey hey what was that?" Yoseob asked Junhyung dumbfounded. He honestly had no idea of what was going on between you and Kikwang.

"Someone like him," Junhyung said.

"Like him?!" Yoseob said.

"Is it possible?" Dongwoon asked.

"I'm gonna go," Junhyung said, not wanting to hear another word about it. That night was the first time Junhyung lost, and you found a new love, as you kissed him under the moonlight.