Chapter 7

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You'd be surprise who the love of your life turns out to be. After all, Adventures fell in love with Lost - Erin Van Vuren

 

 

 

Audette

 

 

 

 

We're now on our way to Mcdonald's when I suddenly think of something.

 

 

 

 

 

'Oh my goodness! Audette! How can you be so stupid!'

 

 

 

 

If we went there while there's still many people, they would probably take a picture of us and every one will know that it's me who won, especially my family and friends. They won't let this issue down one thing for sure!

 

 

 

 

"Stop!"

 

 

 

 

The car suddenly halt and the three men; G-Dragon, Sec. Jung Nim and Mr. Yeong Lee, they all stared at me in confusion.

 

 

 

 

"Please tell them to vacate the place. If we go there while there's people eating inside we might truly cause ruckus there and I said, I hate attention." I tried to reason out.

 

 

 

 

Jung Nim and Mr. Yeong Lee just nod while G-Dragon gave me a suspicious look.

 

 

 

 

"Why do you hate attention so much?" He asked with suspicious on his voice.

 

 

 

 

I fake a smile and answer, "Well not everyone likes it the way you do."

 

 

 

 

His face darkens after I said that, Sec. Jung Nim cleared his throat in order to break the silence.

 

 

 

 

"Alright, I'll tell them to vacate the place." Sec. Jung Nim said.

 

 

 

 

Sooner than later, we're now in Mcdonald's with very few people on it. Just me, G-Dragon, Sec. Jung Nim, Mr. Yeong Lee and some cameramans and crews. Me and G-Dragon are facing each other while there's food served on the table. Never in my wildest dreams would I thought that I will able to spent a dinner with the famous G-Dragon. He maybe a rapper but you won't notice it because of his elegance in his actions and the way he clothes himself as if like he come out from a Vouge Magazine.

 

 

 

 

'Far from my type of men'

 

 

 

 

"Why do you want to eat in fastfood chain? As far as I know, women love to eat in a restaurant when they're on a date." G-Dragon asked while slicing his chicken.

 

 

 

 

I stare at him blankly, "I'm not on a date."

 

 

 

 

He drop his knife and fork in the plate, he look insulted "Is this not a date for you?"

 

 

 

 

I shook my head, "No, because a Date is when you like the person you're having dinner with."

 

 

 

 

"You're unbelievable." He mockingly said to me.

 

 

 

 

"I'm just not that kind of woman you thought of. I'm not like those girls you dated and fancy you." I simply answered and eat my meal.

 

 

 

 

He slammed his drink on the table which caught the attention of everyone, he give a stare to Mr. Yeong Lee which the man reply with a nod, Suddenly, the crews start to leave and even Mr. Yeong Lee. When its now just only the two of us, he give me a serious look.

 

 

 

 

"Do you hate me?" He asked with serious tone.

 

 

 

 

I shook my head, "No, I don't."

 

 

 

 

He arch his eyebow, "Well I don't feel the same way base on the way you act and talk to me. Are you really a fan? because right now you're much more of an anti-fan."

 

 

 

 

I give him a blank stare, "I'm neither of those two."

 

 

 

 

He glared at me, "Then why did you call me, Mr. Right in your letter?"

 

 

 

 

"It's not you." I said which made him look at me dumbfoundedly.

 

 

 

 

"What did you say?" He grimly asked and look at me straight in the eye.

 

 

 

 

He looked at me so deeply as if like he was trying to search my soul through my eyes. I almost tried to look away but the thought that he will think that I'm affected in his gaze cross my mind and that's why I sum up all my guts and meet his eyes.

 

 

 

 

"It's not you. Infact that letter is not for you." I said.

 

 

 

 

He gritted his teeth in ager and ask "Then why did you send it to me?"

 

 

 

 

I gently shook my head, "I did not."

 

 

 

 

He slammed his hand in the table which shows his patience going thin, "Then how come it end up to me?!"

 

 

 

 

I just shru

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter