Chapter 5

Dear Mr. Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An invisible thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break - Ancient Chinese Proverb

 

 

G-Dragon

 

 

 

 

"So after the fan meet, you two are going to have a dinner in a five star restaurant. All of it will be televised for the people to see." Hyun Suk, the CEO of YG, said.

 

 

 

 

I just simply nod while half listening to what he's saying. I was just browsing at the Vouge Magazine when the CEO's secretary, Jung Nim, enter the office.

 

 

 

 

"Sir, we can't announce the winner."

 

 

 

 

"What?!" Me and Hyun Suk unbelievable asked in unision.

 

 

 

 

"The winner asked not to announce her name online. She said that she doesn't want people and the media's attention on her."

 

 

 

 

The CEO arch his eyebrow in amusement, "Well that's a first. Every fan want to shout to the world that they will spent some time with their idol close-up."

 


 

 

I look at Hyun Suk and wait for his decision.

 

 

 

 

"Well then, If that's her condition let's do it. Still we're going to televised it so in the end, everyone will still know."

 

 

 

 

"Alright. Excuse me, I have to go."

 

 

 

 

Before they can even say anything, I rushed up from my seat and exited the office. When I pushed the elevator and after few seconds it opened, I didn't expect it will be my bestfriend and former bandmate, Taeyang who come out.

 

 

 

 

"Ji!" Taeyang happily called out my name and hug me. It seems like he just came back from his vacation in Hawaii.

 

 

 

 

"Yah! I missed you man! how's Hawaii?"

 

 

 

 

Taeyang smile brightly, "It's great! I missed you Ji! Why don't we go to Cakeshop and catch up with others?"

 

 

 

 

Eversince our disbandment and have our own solo careers we don't often see each other anymore but we know our friendship will always be there.

 

 

 

 

I was already about to agree when my phone rang, it's Manager Lee.

 

 

 

 

"Excuse me, I'll just take this call."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter