Chapter 1

How?

    “KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!” He was then tackled to the floor. Not understanding the situation. He stayed silent and let the sound of cuffs and loud, ear-pounding alarms of the police cars fill his ears. “You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult with a lawyer and have that lawyer present during any questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you if you so desire.” He never thought he would never hear that paragraph read to him, ever. He was so scared. He needed to call Namjoon-hyung. Right away. The cops then grabbed both sides of his arms and escorted him to the police car that was outside his house. He was pushed forcefully into the car and the door slammed shut. He asked to call his lawyer.

“Hyung……” He said while crying and smacking his lips.

“Taehyung-ah. What’s wrong?” Namjoon asked with a sound of worriness.

“I’ve been arrested but I don’t know why.” He replied.

“Stay there. Don’t say ANYTHING until I get there. Understand?”

“Okay hyung. Please hurry. I’m scared.”

“I will. I promise.” The conversation then ended. He handed back the phone and sat there in the car, silent. Looking at the floor. He finally arrived at the station and was then forcefully pulled out of the car and into the station. The sides of his arms were hurting and his heart was beating fast.

“What am I gonna do?” He whispered to himself. No one heard him, which was a very good thing. He cried silently. Everything around him was happening so fast. Once the clock hit 7, a person was heard rushing into the doors of the station. It was him.

“TAEHYUNG!” He came in and hugged the poor boy in handcuffs. The boy smiled even though tears were pouring down his face. Namjoon then went to the side and started to talk to the police in charge. “What’s happening?”

“The boy is charged with an account of first degree murder. He murdered a boy that was 22 years old. His name is Park Junghwa. He was stabbed about 15 times and seems to be hit by a rock on the head. He was found near a trash can. The murderer was a man that seemed to be about 5’10. He was wearing a black hoodie with black ripped jeans. Which is exactly what this man is wearing.”

“You have no evidence.”

“He’s the only suspect.” With that Namjoon walked away. He started to walk towards Taehyung, not knowing what to say. A kid like him would never do that. Never. He knows Taehyung. He wouldn't do that. Even if it meant his whole life had to be taken away.

“Taehyung. I know it’s stupid of me to ask but, where were you earlier?”

“I was coming home from getting a present for Jamie’s birthday. Right! I need to call Jamie! HYUNG!”

“You can’t. At least not now What did you get her?”

“A bracelet for her birthday.”

“Where is it?”

“I’m not sure. I forgot.”

“Taehyung. I”m gonna leave and find the receipt and bracelet. You have to be on your own for the questioning. Are you okay with that?”

“I’m okay but hyung. I threw out the receipt. You know I always do that.”

“Oh my goshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! Okay I’ll guess you have to wait until Friday. That’s when the store you went to opens.”

“But……”

“It’s okay. I’ll be here with you for the questioning too then.”

“Alright.” He lightly smiles at Namjoon.

 

5 days later

 

“You have a visitor.” The gates opened and Taehyung stood at the door ready to be handcuffed. After all, he knew how this went for the past five days. Every time he went outside his cell, he had to be handcuffed. Namjoon was still gathering evidence so in the meanwhile, he had to wait. When he got handcuffed he walked with the officer to the visitor room. Taehyung thought it would've been one of his friends but it was someone he thought wouldn't show up here. He lifted his head up from looking at the floor and looked through the glass that was between the visitor and the inmate.

“Jamie.” He said. The look on his face was not happiness but sadness. He wasn't happy. Why? Jamie was on the other side. Crying her heart out. Tears fell down his face. Seeing her like this hurt him. The police officer let him sit down and went to the other side of the room. Taehyung looked at her. She wasn't looking at him.

“Jamie-ah. Don't cry.” He whispered to her. He was so tempted to break down the glass and just go up to her but couldn't. After a couple minutes she finally stopped crying. She looked up at him.

“What are we gonna do? How am I supposed to help you?” She said and started bawling again. The boy sitting across from her looked at her in despair. He wanted to hold her small body in his arms and just let her cry on his shoulders. But on the other side, there’s no way out.

“Namjoon-hyung will figure something out. But, I think he needs your help.”

“I will try and help as m-m-much as I can.” She lightly smiled at the boy and he did the same.

“I love you.” He said. She finally stopped crying and said it back.

“I love you. Please come home soon.” She said and then she left because of her schedule. When she got home, she worked together with Namjoon and they finally got their evidence by the next day. She was so excited. Namjoon went to court and finally got him out of that hell cell place. The trial went on for about a week until they finally got a verdict.

“Kim Taehyung is not guilty. Court will be dismissed.” The courtroom cheered. Taehyung stood up and thanked his lawyer (Namjoon). They hugged and the handcuffs that were on him were taken off. He looked at the boys and his girl and smiled the biggest rectangular smile that all of them haven’t seen in ages. Taehyung would be able to finally go back home at 3pm and the current time was 12pm. Namjoon stayed with him and the boys and Jamie went home. Jungkook and Jamie went to go get a cake. Jimin and Yoongi went to get decorations. Jin and Hoseok stayed home to clean up and cook. They got all of Taehyung’s favorite things. Food, Decorations. People. Gifts.

3 hours Later

 

“SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” All of us yelled. He was wearing a black hoodie, white tee, and black ripped jeans. That was Jamie’s second favorite look on him. He stood at the door and tears fell out of his eyes.

“I missed you guys sooooo much.” He said with little sniffles. The boys surrounded him and they did a group hug. Jamie waited outside the apartment. “Where’s Jamie?” He asked them.

“She will be back in a minute.” Jungkook replied. The boys then started to sit and talk. The door then opened, all the boys looked towards the door. Taehyung got up. The door opened and the most beautiful girl walked through it. She was wearing an all black, body tight, dress. Over it was a navy green jacket. She was also wearing high heeled boots. She looked amazing with her brown eyes and straight blonde hair. That day she was also wearing Harry Potter glasses. She entered the door and made eye contact with him. Taehyung immediately ran to the door. She smiled and walked into his arms. He picked her up and spun her around. He then kissed her. Their lips moving in sync with each other. Hands moving up and down the back. She loved him and he loved her.

 

They were back in each others arm.

 

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Did you guys like the oneshot? Comment for more!!!