1/1

Meeting the Fam

Everyone watched as Chan looked down at his phone smiling. Jeonghan picked up one of his fries and threw it at the younger, “Hey, Channie, why are you so smiley huh?” Chan blushed before locking his phone. “No reason, hyung. I’m just texting a friend.” Jeonghan looked around the table, “Well all of us are here, so now I curious. Plus you never text any of that like that. In fact most of the time you look annoyed texting half of us. So who is this friend? Do we know them?” Chan blushed and scratched the back of his neck, “Don’t worry about it, hyung.” Jeonghan sighed, “Fine, I’m going to let this go for now, but I will find out.”

Later that day Chan was walking home with Hansol and Junhui when Hansol said, “So, Chan, when are you going to tell everyone about your boyfriend?” Chan stuttered, “What, how’d you know?” Hansol smirked, “I didn’t, but I thought that you’d only smile at your phone like that for a few reasons.” Junhui smiled at the younger, “Who’s the lucky man, Chan?” Chan looked at his shoes, “His name is (y/n). You probably know him from dance class.” Junhui laughed, “Oh my god, way to go, Chan! He’s a real cutie! You should invite him to hang out with us this weekend.”

Hansol looked at the two, “I don’t know him; can I see a picture?” Chan pulled out his phone and showed Hansol a picture of the boy. Hansol gasped, “Damn, Chan! I’m so proud of you.” Chan blushed, “He is pretty cute. But I’m worried to invite him to hang out with us.” Hansol and Junhui look at each other then back at Chan, “Jeonghan-hyung?” Chan nodded, “Not to mention Seungcheol, Joshua, Soonyoung, and Jihoon. You know how they get.” The two older boys nodded and Junhui nodded, “Well don’t worry, we’ll just tell them to behave. Maybe we could put a muzzle on Jeonghan-hyung.” Chan laughed at that, “Yeah, maybe.”

Than night Chan texted his boyfriend.

Chan [9:27]

Hey, babe! Do you wanna hang out with me and

my friends this Saturday at Soonyoung-hyung’s house?

Babe💕 [9:29]

I’d love to babe! Are you sure you

want me to meet your friends?

Chan [9:30]

Of course I want you to meet them! Just a

warning though, Jeonghan-hyung is a little

weird, he might the threaten you.

Babe💕 [9:30]

Well I think I can handle that. I’m going to

bed, I’ll talk to you in the morning though.

I love you! 💖💖💖

Chan [9:31]
Alright, goodnight! I love you too, babe! 💕💕💕

Then next day at lunch Chan took a deep breath before speaking up, “Hey, guys, can I ask you a question?” Everyone nodded, “Well can I bring my boyfriend to hang out with us tomorrow?” No one said anything until Junhui and Hansol nodded and said “Sounds good with us.” Then Seungkwan said, “Um, excuse me, but since when do you have a boyfriend, Lee Chan?” Chan swallowed, “Since the second week of school this year.” Jeonghan scoffed, “Chan! Finals are next month! How did you keep your boyfriend secret that long? And why?”

Chan shrugged but then Junhui said, “It’s because some of us, I’m not saying any names, are embarrassing. What I will say is that those people are not Minghao, Hansol, Jihoon, Wonwoo, or I. Although Jihoon does fall under the category of people who might scare (y/n).” After Junhui said that Soonyoung and Minghao chocked and Soonyoung said, “You’re dating (y/n)!” Chan blushed and Jeonghan said, “Wait, who’s (y/n)?” Soonyoung pulled out his phone and pulled up a picture of (y/n) and him.

Jeonghan gasped, “How’d you do that, Chan? Oh my god, he’s so handsome! Wait, do you have couples photos, because if so cough them up.” Chan was red but pulled out his phone and opened his album labeled Me and the Babe💕. He handed the phone to Jeonghan and everyone leaned over to see the pictures of Chan and his boyfriend they just found out about. Jeonghan smiled, “Aww, my Channie is growing up. But know that I will be threatening him tomorrow. Nothing too serious, just that if he hurts my baby I will rip off his legs.” Chan smiled brightly at his hyungs.

Come Saturday Chan and (y/n) were walking up to Soonyoung’s front door but before he knocked he turned to (y/n) and said, “No matter how embarrassing my friends are promise you’ll still love me?” (y/n) put his hand that wasn’t in Chan’s on the boy’s face, “Chan, I promise you. Don’t worry.” He pecked Chan’s cheek before knocking on the door. Chan was blushing and holding his cheek where (y/n) had kissed him when Soonyoung opened the door. “Chan! (y/n)! Great to see you! (y/n) everyone is waiting to meet you, especially Jeonghan-hyung.”

Chan and (y/n) follow Soonyoung to the others in the living room. When they walked in everyone’s eyes were on the couple who were both blushing from the attention. Joshua broke the silence by waving and saying, “Hi.” Seungkwan rolled his eyes and pushed the older and everyone broke out laughing.

Once everyone had introduced themselves to Chan’s cute boyfriend Jeonghan said, “Alright, Mr. I’ve-been-dating-Lee-Chan-for-seven-months, you’re coming with me. We need to have a talk.” (y/n) looked at Chan who mouthed, “I’m sorry.” He followed Jeonghan as Seungcheol yelled, “Good luck, kid.” Once they were in the empty kitchen Jeonghan said, “Alright, I need to make sure you won’t hurt Chan, he’s like my little brother. I would do anything to make sure he is protected and honestly I see you as possible threat to Chan. I’m not saying you’re not a good kid, because you seem really nice and you make Chan so happy. What I am saying is, please treat him like a prince and if you hurt him I will literally kill you with no remorse.”

(y/n) smiled, “I understand. I promise I will never intentionally hurt Chan. I care a lot about him, he means a lot to me.” Jeonghan nodded, “Do you love Chan?” (y/n) nodded and laughed, “Yeah, I do. The way he makes me feel is nothing like anyone else I’ve ever been with. He makes me so happy and I plan to make him as happy as I can.” Jeonghan smiled, “I’m glad to hear that. If anyone asks I wasn’t this nice. I have a reputation to hold up. Tell them I threatened you so much you were shaking in your boots.” (y/n) laughed, “I’ll tell them you almost made me cry.” Jeonghan smiled, “I’m starting to like you, kid. Now go see your boyfriend, I’m sure he’s missing you.”

Jeonghan and (y/n) walked back out and Mingyu said, “So how was the talk?” (y/n) took a deep breath, “He’s a scary man, almost made me cry. I’ll have to sleep with one eye open from now on.” Everyone laughed and Jeonghan just smiled and shook his head. Chan looked at (y/n) and said, “He didn’t do anything did he?” (y/n) shook his head, “He’s my favorite, he’s funny.” Chan laughed and kissed his lovers cheek. There were several fake gagging sounds. Chan doesn’t think he’s ever been happier than he is now with his best friends and the man he loves.