You're Beautiful ENG/VERS

You are beautiful

No matter when, it will always be the same question and always, too, will be the same answer.
Like the three meals a day you will come to me and ask:
"I look good?"
And I will tell you that you are cute, more than anyone, however you will get angry and say that I am lying.
Are you testing me? I have begun to sweat and my lips have trembled, so many times the same question and I want to know Why do you keep asking? You know, the words you want to hear from my lips.
"You are beautiful"
Why do you still not believe me? I've told you so many times but you're still annoying, you say a man can not be cute or beautiful but I can tell he likes you when I tell you.
Today, you seem too calm while drinking your coffee, I am nervous while I look for something new in you; Maybe you trimmed your hair or you wear a new pair of shoes. I can not figure it out so I'll say what I always say.
"Today you look cute" "You're the cutest one here"
Even if you get angry, my heart wants to tell you as many times as you want to hear it; This is not enough for you. Should I get my heart out of my chest so you can hear it from him?
You say I've changed but I do not know what it is, can you believe me? I love you, I really love you but you continue to say that I have changed and you seem annoyed.
It is daily, but even that part of you is adorable, even if you come and ask a hundred or a thousand times there is only one answer: Yesterday, today and tomorrow you can ask and I will answer:
You are the most beautiful in the world
Even if you bother and at the corner of your lips a smile when you say it, at least believe me when I say I love you.