Bubble Tea

Bubble Tea

The black pencil slid across the blank sheet in mostly precise . The owner of the skillful hand drew without effort, he was more than accustomed to drawing sketches.

Sehun was in his second year of fashion design, his appearance invious: pale, thin trunk, elongated legs and angular face made up the body that any beginner model would die to have. To complete, his hair painted with the colors of the rainbow give him a touch of art student. There were those who said that Sehun was art himself, with his eccentric way of behaving and his blasé expression so well-known throughout the campus.

He was good and knew this. If he made sketches worthy of great stylists it was because he loved to draw and started very early, on birthdays he always asked for paints and papers, where the results stopped glued to the whole house: the refrigerator had no more space to hang his drawings.

His mother always complains about the absurd amount of papers and scissors she found around the house as if she were going to change something. Somethins Mrs. Oh accidentally find a needle stuck in the sofa.

Sehun sat facing the space they used to dance to, three tables away from the one he used to sit every Saturday to study. He had not liked having his desk occupied, he and Chanyeol, his architectural friend, had proven that this was the most illuminated table in space, and it was extremely useful for both of them to draw.

The student came to think that the lack of Chanyeol had altered the course of the universe. First he had lost his bus and now the table was occupied. What was next? His favorite bubble tea flavor would be missing?

The music was loud, but it did not bother him. He drummed his fingers on the table as he paused to look around for inspiration. The dance group rehearsed a new choreography, a boy who could easily be the teacher, taught the steps. Sehun would have confused him, if he had not already seen him every Saturday dancing in the same place.

The dark-haired boy did not look much older than Sehun, he had a jovial face and a cheerful expression, which made the fashion student wonder why. Would his life be so good? Or just dancing made him feel good? Regardless of the reason, Sehun liked the simplicity he exuded from the dancer, sometimes he wanted to get up and join the group, learning one step or another with the boy teaching him seemed a good idea too.

He claimed to be an art lover in general, but he was completely fascinated by the dark-haired movements. Sometimes Chanyeol would tell him to talk to that guy, maybe they did study at the same university, and Sehun would respond with a "I'm not interested in him, I just like to see them dance as I like to see the theater group act".

When Sehun realized he had just colored the brown skin of the sketch, which contrasted with the white dress. His short hair and his characteristic full lips made Sehun admit that perhaps a small part of himself was in fact interested in the dancer.

Laughing down, he had not noticed that he had sought his attention exclusively in one person. He felt anxious to show the drawing to the teacher, he had totally left his comfort zone.

He kept the materials ready to buy his bubble tea when the dancer sat down in front of him.

"Hi. I brought for you." He shoved the bubble tea at Sehun as he took his. Sehun was static with the approach, it was as if his drawing had come to life, not that he secretly desired. "My name is Jongin, but they know me as Kai."

Jongin. He repeated. Laughing low as the name danced on his lips. Attractive lips that pulled the liquid through the straw, making Sehun want to be that straw.

"What's it?" Kai questioned the reason for the laughter. He was nervous even though he was not pretending, he had planned this meeting for a long time, he was tired of just admiring the boy every Saturday. He wanted to know his name, to know his history, where the passion for fashion came from. Two things Jongin knew: he loved Bubble Tea and always retouched his hair. He often wondered if Sehun was dark or blond, coming to the conclusion that the boy would look handsome and attractive with any tone. From where Jongin had taken courage he did not know, but thanked for the chance to watch him closer. Mostly his hands. Jongin loved the long, thin fingers! He wanted to touch them and feel them on his skin. If I did not have to practice, he would spend the Saturdays at the next table admiring the skillful hands working. He wondered if the touch was hot, or cold as Sehun seemed to be.

"Your name. He is as beautiful as you." Jongin blushed and smiled, not prepared for it. "My name is Sehun. Thanks for the bubble tea, it's my favorite, Jongin. "

The brunette smiled at his name. He could you hear Sehun say it all afternoon, and he really hoped he would. He shifted his attention, and without wanting his eyes rested on the drawing in the transparent folder. He could not control the mixture of emotions that had invaded him. He was surprised, ashamed, happy, and honored at least. When Sehun noticed Jongin's gaze, he blushed, losing the flirtatious pose of seconds ago, making Jongin smile at him.

Sehun would be willing to lose as many buses as he could if Chanyeol's lack also caused a Jongin smiling at himself.