Annoyingly Cute

Pentagon Fanfictions

- C H A P T E R -

 Annoyingly Cute ft Wooseok 


 

There’s this event that’ll take place in a few days and the theme is black tie. I originally planned to go alone since I already have this one dress in mind, plus it’s on sale. Why not? But someone just had to come… Wooseok—the kind of boyfriend who cares very well about his perfect image-- decided to tag along since he doesn’t have anything necessary to do today. *sighs* Why you ask? Well it has something to do with a bunch of mirrors.

 

That kid is so addicted to mirrors, so much that he could marry them. It’s a habit of his to stop whenever he sees one and it’s annoying since I have to stop for him every single time. It’s a pain in the . Ah! He also has this habit of taking pictures of me. He has this one special album of photos and named it as ‘photos of my honey bunny’. I find it cute and cringy at the same time. I was like ‘ASDFGHJKL’ when i saw it; i was fangirling over how cute he was! But now he is being over the top. He literally takes pictures of every single thing I do whenever he has the chance.

 

“Hey, do this pose for me!”,“Do a peace sign!”,“Wear this pink bunny hat”,“Pose this like this!” Hah—that’s what Wooseok says to me whenever he is in the mood to take pictures. I suddenly snorted at the thought. Wooseok stared at me for a few seconds before asking “Hey, why did you snort?” I turned towards him and said, “Nothin—“ *Smooch* HE ING KISSED ME OH MY GOD WTH OMG OMG OMG. ASDFGHJKL WAS THE ONLY THING IN MY HEAD. I LEGIT SUDDENLY WENT BLANK WHILE BLUSHING.

 

I touched my lips and was hesitant to make eye contact until you heard a camera click “Wait—“ is he taking a picture of meright now? Hell no! “HAJIMA!” I shouted out of embarrassment. He giggled and took another one for good measure. “STOP TH—“ I got cut off by him cupping my face in his hands. “I personally think that you are a very beautiful creature. You’re beautiful in whatever you do, inside, and out. I don’t think I will ever regret dating you because I think this relationship will work out, I’m not joking! Therefore,” he pulled my face closer to his and continued “I love you with all my heart. I want to keep all these photos and maybe show it to our future kids. *chuckles* Always know that I love you boo, sincerely.”

 

OMG THAT WAS SUDDEN BUT AWWW I WAS TOUCHED. HOW CAN I SURVIVE WITH SUCH A SWEETIE?

 

 


- A U T H O R ' S  N O T E -
 

Hello there :D Thank u for reading! Love Love Love

 

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT OR UPVOTE! I GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACKS :)