The Eye (Jang Dong Woo)

Infinite Only

The Eye

 

I want you back…

As he walk away, a smile is playing on his face. He didn’t know that it will turn out good, heck he thought he would get a slap for it but luckily, his ex-boyfriend is understanding.

Understanding and gorgeous but why the hell Dong Woo fell out of love for him?

His feet dragged him in the familiar path going to the love of his life. True this time. Dong Woo didn’t wait long outside as his lover opened the door for him immediately. His unique laugh was heard after his lover envelopes him in a big hug.

Who would have thought that this tough looking guy can be a baby? Dong Woo just laughed at his Ho Won.

They were cuddling on the bed. Ho Won snuggles his head onto Dong Woo’s neck and sniffed the scent of the older. It was a lovely day until it began to darken and it seems that heavy rain is coming.

“I heard that there is a typhoon. Don’t go out if not necessary and always bring your umbrella!” Ho Won half said- half commanded Dong Woo and he can’t help but pinch the cheeks of his baby.

“I don’t want you to get sick…” his baby continued.

“I won’t and besides, if I get sick then I won’t be able to revolve around the eye of my typhoon.” Dong Woo want to cringe at his remark.

“What?” Ho Won lashed out.

“You are that eye! The eye of my typhoon. My life’s revolving around you…”

“What a lame metaphor but cheesy… I love you.”