track 1 : zig zag

One Strange Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

track 1 : zig zag

At just those words
Clear water becomes dirty water again

 

Eunha hates this place so much. 

God, she really hates it. The loud banging music. These people's chatters and noises. Bodies steaming up dimly lit dance floor, sweaty bar stools and glasses clinking each other. The smell of flirt and lust are mixed together, glistening over skins. 

And in the middle of that all, Eunha sits alone, tapping her fingers on the side of her ginger ale glass impatiently. She is all quiet and small, like a grain of salt in the vast raging ocean. Her beady eyes stare at the crystal chandelier hanging from gleaming ceiling, tracing the reflected light and shadowy corners,  down to the busy bartenders across her.  A sigh escapes her painted pink lips. She wasn't supposed to be here. 

Or so she thought. 

"This once, Eunha. It will be fun, I swear." His permanent half smirk seemed more prominent than ever as he stood in front of her door. It was a sleepy Saturday afternoon and Eunha just woke up from her nap, her eyes half closed and long hair tangled into messy bun. 

She was about to decline it, saying it isn't her favourite place to hang out. She didn't want to spend her Saturday night listening to his drunk nagging about the ex-girlfriend of him -they broke up yesterday- and had to drive him home later.  But Mingyu wouldn't take a no for answer.

"I really want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter