Never Far Away

Resurgence
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Reporters stood up clumsily as soon as the glass door opened. Cameras, mics and chatter were scattered around the large conference room. It was the CEO of JR Group Kim Woo Bin. The wealthiest man of Gangnam District with 20 sister companies and the one who stole the Korean citizen's taxes which explained as why the people were becoming broke and filing zillions of complaints. He proceeded to walk on the stage and tapped the podium's mic.

 

 

 

 

 

''I have gathered you all today because I have an annoucement to make''

''As of January 18th, 2017, I will step down from the title CEO''

 

 

 

 

They were puzzled and dumfounded to hear about his confession. Cameras were all aiming at him making sure they recorded him live on TV. Woo Bin  faced the camera, assertive of his statement in a neutral and serious expression when reporters inquired him.

 

 

 

 

 

''Is it because you are the illegitimate son of the former chairman?''

''Were you an adoptee?''

''Did you lack the skills?''

''Is it because you wanted to marry me?''

 

 

 

 

Woo Bin raised an eyebrow, weirded out by the last question. Who on earth would say weird things to him so casually?

 

 

 

 

''YOU FOOL! Are you giving up because of me?''

''Nugu...?''

 

 

 

 

He got up, descending the stairs at at leisurely pace widdening his eyes in joy. Both of them joined hands and wrapped each other for a long period of time.

 

 

 

''Where we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter