Chapter 1

Glory (In all his)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun dripped down into the landscape as it set, casting a faintly luminous glow upon the three hikers. The trees were not as dense as it seemed from afar, and light shone through the gaps. Two of the hikers scrambled upwards with energetic steps, climbing the small mountain with enthusiasm. The third lagged behind, grasping a large branch as one would a walking stick, scraping his heels against the ground.

"Baek! Yeol! Wait for me!" He would whine occasionally.

Of course, in true best friend fashion, they ignored him in favour of racing each other to the top.

Eventually, the petite third hiker had to stop, and slouched on a large slab of rock, throat parched and muscles aching. He didn't bother calling out for the other two, knowing they were too lost in their own world to stop and rest.

Sighing delicately, he took a water bottle from his backpack, and downed it with a fervor. Those two idiots would come back, he thought.

Meanwhile, he took a second to stop and appreciate the surrounding nature. It was astonishing to him how beautiful the world was. The trees, painted in colours of red, yellow, and green, swayed softly in the breeze, and birds chirped in a song of greeting to each other. The sun, setting slowly, glowed like a giant yolk, the clouds drifting past occasionally covering it with their wispy white hue. 

After sitting and breathing in the fresh mountain air for a while, the third hiker opened his closed eyes- he didn't recall closing them- and immediately deduced that, no, his friends hadn't doubled back, and that the sun, almost gone, offered only a small glimpse of its full beauty, meaning that nighttime was fast approaching. He heaved out a frustrated sigh. Chanyeol- reliable guy- was the one with the tents in his hiking pack, since he declared himself the strongest (he obviously wanted to show off). 

"Of course this had to happen to me."The third hiker huffed,"Luhan, why did you even think going on a hiking trip with those two would lead to any good?"

Not receiving an answer from himself (not expecting one, actually), Luhan let out another sigh, got up, brushed himself off, and set off to find shelter. 

From the four bout scout meetings he had attended within his lifetime, he had a vague impression of precisely where would be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter